AIDA64 Beta 5357 Issue (BeadaPanel LCD bug)

neg12roni

Didn't see a Beta forum so I'm posting here.

The newest Beta 5357 doesn't load the LCD Items interface. All get in the upper left corner is the LCD icon and that's all. No Import/Export, nothing. This did not happen on any other beta version. It also happens if  I run it as a portable and not as an update to the install 5300 version.

8 hours ago, neg12roni said:

Didn't see a Beta forum so I'm posting here.

The newest Beta 5357 doesn't load the LCD Items interface. All get in the upper left corner is the LCD icon and that's all. No Import/Export, nothing. This did not happen on any other beta version. It also happens if  I run it as a portable and not as an update to the install 5300 version.

I suppose it's because AIDA64 has no access to its kernel driver or has no administrator privileges that would be required to load its kernel driver.  Check if you have all AIDA64 files in the AIDA64 folder, and restart Windows to make sure the Windows driver stack gets re-initialized as well.

• 2 weeks later...

none of the above helped and the issue still occurs on the new beta. something changed and I doubt I will be the only one with the issue.

I've noticed that the beta does not actually initialize my Beada panel. I can choose it and hit apply but the panel never activates. maybe that is the reason the LCD Items do not actually load, because the panel isn't being initialized.

who can assist in troubleshooting? 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 7:21 AM, neg12roni said:

none of the above helped and the issue still occurs on the new beta. something changed and I doubt I will be the only one with the issue.

I've noticed that the beta does not actually initialize my Beada panel. I can choose it and hit apply but the panel never activates. maybe that is the reason the LCD Items do not actually load, because the panel isn't being initialized.

who can assist in troubleshooting? 

I've replied you in your other topic.  This topic closed.

• Fiery locked this topic