fixed: Asus ROG Maximus XII Extreme VCCIO Voltage Incorrect

criskoe

4 hours ago, criskoe said:

Hello my voltage for VCCIO isnt being displayed with the right value unfortunately. Its off by quite a bit.  

Could this be possibly looked at? Thank You

What's the value reported by AIDA64, what do you reckon the accurate value should be, and what version+build of AIDA64 are you using?

Also im not sure if this is the right place to ask but considering as were already talking . Is there anyway to monitor system WHEA errors and report a value when they occur within aida like HWiNFO64 can?  Id really love to be able to add it to my LCD monitor page. :) I tried digging around but couldnt find a option anywhere. Would you guys consider adding this :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 1:57 PM, criskoe said:

The value it is reporting is 0.576V 

Ive manually set VCCIO in bios to 1.15V and HWiNFO64 reflects my input correctly. 

Im runnung version 6.25.5423 Beta

Thank you!  We'll fix the reporting of VCCIO voltage on Asus ROG Maximus XII Series motherboards in the next AIDA64 beta update.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, criskoe said:

Also im not sure if this is the right place to ask but considering as were already talking . Is there anyway to monitor system WHEA errors and report a value when they occur within aida like HWiNFO64 can?  Id really love to be able to add it to my LCD monitor page. :) I tried digging around but couldnt find a option anywhere. Would you guys consider adding this :) 

It's a complex thing to monitor and report, but we'll do our best in the remaining part of the year to make it happen.

6 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you!  We'll fix the reporting of VCCIO voltage on Asus ROG Maximus XII Series motherboards in the next AIDA64 beta update.

5 minutes ago, Fiery said:

It's a complex thing to monitor and report, but we'll do our best in the remaining part of the year to make it happen.

Hey Awesome!. Thank you very much for taking care of the Asus ROG Maximus XII sensor. And Also thank you very much for even considering adding a WHEA error notification of some sort. Even if you just added it to the "ALERTING" would be fantastic.  Doesnt have to actually show the Whea error details. A alarm option would be great and when one happens when aida is running just a value (how many occurred).  

On 7/14/2020 at 12:04 AM, criskoe said:

New beta now reports proper reading for VCCIO. Thank you.

And thanks again for possibly adding some sort of WHEA notification or alerting ability if you guys can... 

Thank you for your feedback!