Aida64 extreme shows VCORE value the same as VID. I have set manual voltage and HWINFO64 reports 1.264V while AIDA64 reports 1.367. I see that this issue is frequent?
By Alvaro BaSa
Hi, I have never had any issues with my pc in the last 2 years. I currently own a i7-9700k, 32 gb of 3200 Ram, Gtx 1080 ti 11GB, Nzxt Kraken X52, Aorus z370 Gaming 3 Motherboard (latest f15b drivers), 4 120mm cpu fnas for intake and 2 for outake. I currently run my cpu at 4.6-4.7 all cores, no extra OC. PSU 850 80 plus Gold
So my usual temps are around 35c on idle and 65-75c under load. The other day I notices after a session of gaming that my cpu max temps had gone up to around 85c. It was weird as it had never happened. So I decided to do a couple stress tests to monitor results. So first I tested Linpack and at about 7 min through the test the cpu frequency dropped to 800mhz for a second and went back up to 4600. Cpu was under 100% load and temps where as high as 90-98c.
So I ran Aida64 and after about 10 min the same thing happened. Only with Aida the temps weren't that high. Gpu temps where stable across the board, no issues whatoever.
So I am no expert, and I need help as to why this may happen.
Thanks in advance for any help and let me know if there is more info I can provide.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for Intel “Tiger Lake” and “Rocket Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on SteelSeries Apex TKL OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Tiger Lake” and “Rocket Lake” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Lakefield” SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Improvements for AMD A520 and B550 chipset based motherboards
- SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL and Apex Pro TKL OLED display support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Preliminary support for Intel “Alder Lake” CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.30 ]
[ Download ]