By JHuang Kenny
Does anyone know how can u find out all the function for sensor panel to show on the second screen for hardware monitoring...My is just have cpu temp, utilization, gpu temp, gpu utilization and etc...but i want memory clock, memory speed, mobo temp, cpu core....hope anyone can guide me....i really have no idea on this issue....and sry for my broken english
hellow friends,I'm lighting from NanJING city,China.I'm making a cheap module to show some information about hardware,like How much the CPU/GPU/RAM/SSD is used ,and their temperature.I want this module is cheap enough and powerful enough，If we do not calculate the cost of OLED,it will cost no more than three dollars include PCB，MCU and others like resistor and capacitor in 0603.Now,I have designed PCB,once the program is completely ready,I will send the PCB drawing to the foundry.I finished 90% of the program part.But now I get a trouble.I used to use a software to get information I required,but it's very Unstable.It doesn't even work now.I am so sad that the module is almost finished.
I am not familiar with Aida64,but I think it must be able to transmit information with virtual serial port.In my design, USB simulate as serial port,Aida64 transfer information to the MCU by USB.MCU includes the features of CP2102 andCH340.
Please help me,I will open source my code and PCB design.In China,MCU and PCB are cheap enough.if you want PCB, I can give one piece to you for free,but you have to come to Nanjing to take it away,hah,the shipping costs are expensive.
The new AIDA64 release introduces advanced SMART disk health monitoring, implements enhanced support for Samsung NVMe SSDs and various power supply units, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Farbwerk sensor support
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
- OpenCL 2.1 support
- Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge and Stoney APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX, Cannonlake, Goldmont, Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- CUDA 7.0, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX Titan X, Tesla M60
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ Press Release (Ð ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹) ]
[ Press Release (ÄeskÃ½) ]
[ Press Release (polski) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.60 ]
[ Download ]
I noticed that on Asus Rampage IV Extreme, AIDA64 sometimes outputs "Thread creation error: Insufficient memory for this operation" and after that readings of OPT1, OPT3, Case 2 and PCH fans become 0.0 RPM (I have OPT2, Case 1 and Case 2 fans unconnected so cannot say anything about them). CPU fan and CPU OPT fan readings are still OK.
If I relaunch AIDA64 (File - Exit - Run again), readings become OK, and sometimes later the problem repeats.
I have to confess that I have ASUS Suite II installed (because and only because AIDA64 missed OPTx temp support on Asus R4E!). After installation of AIDA64 Beta, I stopped running it, but process explorer shows its modules loaded and running (FanControlHelper.exe etc). So this may be result of interaction of AIDA64 and ASUS' DLLs (http://forums.aida64...ndpost__p__5532). It's not a problem for me, I plan to uninstall ASUS software. Just leaving it now only to help you in testing
AIDA64 version: 2.50.2075 Beta.
P.S. Fiery, thanks a lot for your great work - from another R4E user
Never remove R4E support from AIDA64! BTW, you already have Option/Stability settings, you may add Asus Suite II compatibility there...
I love AIDA64, esp the Sensor Panel. I use it on a third monitor to watch system activity and info. However, I'm finding I don't have an option to monitor HDD activity. I have several hard drives and currently use a widget to monitor activity on a given drive (KBps read and write, displayed separately). Is there anything in the works for this in the future for AIDA64 and in the Sensor Panel? Really it would be any logical drive activity, so SSD, HDD, USB external drive, etc. Also sorry if this is posted elsewhere, the forum search feature doesn't let one search by "hdd" as it isn't four characters or more. I couldn't find anything else trying other searches.