Jump to content

No PSU readings on ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE motherboard


Recommended Posts

I have no power supply voltages on either the Statistics tab or the OSD configure page.  I'm not saying the voltages are zero, I'm saying they don't even exist.

AIDA64 Extreme 6.25.5400

 

My CURRENT system...

Windows 10 Home (2004) x64 [10.0.19041.423]

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (00-100000071BOX)
ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE (2103 BIOS)
EVGA 08G-P4-2171-KR Geforce RTX 2070 8GB 256-bit GDDR6
G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 (F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 CPU Cooler (push/pull)

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (MZ-76E500)    
WD 2TB Caviar Black FZEX - SATA III
WD 2TB Caviar Black FZEX - SATA III
LG GH22LS30 CD/DVD Burner

PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W Quad EPS12V

DELL Ultrasharp U3011, 30" monitor
Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 THX Speakers (Black)
Ducky DK9008 Shine II Blue LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Black)
Logitech Optical M-100

COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 Full Tower Case
3x230mm, 1x120mm, Optional: 3x Scythe S-Flex SFF21G 120mm (installed)

 

EKtmkc7.png

 

 

 

 

 

On older versions of AIDA64 Extreme, and this older system, they DID exist and worked fine.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard ( 2901 BIOS)

PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W Quad EPS12V

 

 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  :)

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ghot said:

I have no power supply voltages on either the Statistics tab or the OSD configure page.  I'm not saying the voltages are zero, I'm saying they don't even exist.

AIDA64 Extreme 6.25.5400

My CURRENT system...

Windows 10 Home (2004) x64 [10.0.19041.423]

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (00-100000071BOX)
ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE (2103 BIOS)
EVGA 08G-P4-2171-KR Geforce RTX 2070 8GB 256-bit GDDR6
G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 (F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 CPU Cooler (push/pull)

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (MZ-76E500)    
WD 2TB Caviar Black FZEX - SATA III
WD 2TB Caviar Black FZEX - SATA III
LG GH22LS30 CD/DVD Burner

PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W Quad EPS12V

DELL Ultrasharp U3011, 30" monitor
Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 THX Speakers (Black)
Ducky DK9008 Shine II Blue LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Black)
Logitech Optical M-100

COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 Full Tower Case
3x230mm, 1x120mm, Optional: 3x Scythe S-Flex SFF21G 120mm (installed)

On older versions of AIDA64 Extreme, and this older system, they DID exist and worked fine.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard ( 2901 BIOS)

PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W Quad EPS12V

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  :)

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

 

 

That link is to a portable zip version of the Beta?  How do I use that to...  "Upgrade"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ghot said:

That link is to a portable zip version of the Beta?  How do I use that to...  "Upgrade"?

Beta builds only have portable ZIP package versions.  You can just close AIDA64, download the ZIP package, and extract it to the existing installation folder of AIDA64.  Let it overwrite any existing files.  It will retain your settings and license as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Beta builds only have portable ZIP package versions.  You can just close AIDA64, download the ZIP package, and extract it to the existing installation folder of AIDA64.  Let it overwrite any existing files.  It will retain your settings and license as well.

 

 

Ok, I'm probably doing something wrong.  VERY new to Windows 10.

 

Tried extracting to C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme  folder. 

objITRT.png

 

Tried to extract to the FinalWire folder...  same message.

 

Extracted to a "New" folder on Desktop, then copy/pasted/replaced into the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme folder.

Rebooted comp, but no change.  Still no power supply voltages.  Same as pic in post #1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ghot said:

 

 

Ok, I'm probably doing something wrong.  VERY new to Windows 10.

 

Tried extracting to C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme  folder. 

objITRT.png

 

Tried to extract to the FinalWire folder...  same message.

 

Extracted to a "New" folder on Desktop, then copy/pasted/replaced into the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme folder.

Rebooted comp, but no change.  Still no power supply voltages.  Same as pic in post #1.

Try to move the whole AIDA64 folder to e.g. C:\AIDA64

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Try to move the whole AIDA64 folder to e.g. C:\AIDA64

 

 

Ok, moved the AIDA64 Extreme folder to C:\  ...ran a new shortcut from aida64.exe

Rebooted comp just to be sure?  Still no power supply voltages.  Also, might as well mention, that there is no entry in the OSD config for the CPU Optional cooling fan.  The CPU cooling fan is there.

 

This is a NOT normal motherboard.  Asus calls it a workstation board.

 

This is a VERY old (but high quality) power supply.  Probably 10-13 years old.

 

I'm also not sure if it makes a difference, But I installed Windows 10 Home without a System or a Recovery partition.The System partition is incorporated into the C;\ drive proper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ghot said:

Ok, moved the AIDA64 Extreme folder to C:\  ...ran a new shortcut from aida64.exe

Rebooted comp just to be sure?  Still no power supply voltages.  Also, might as well mention, that there is no entry in the OSD config for the CPU Optional cooling fan.  The CPU cooling fan is there.

This is a NOT normal motherboard.  Asus calls it a workstation board.

I'm also not sure if it makes a difference, But I installed Windows 10 Home without a System or a Recovery partition.The System partition is incorporated into the C;\ drive proper.

If it still doesn't work as you'd expect, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first. Use the latest AIDA64 beta build of course ;) 


Thanks,
Fiery

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fiery said:

If it still doesn't work as you'd expect, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first. Use the latest AIDA64 beta build of course ;) 


Thanks,
Fiery

 

 

 

 

------[ Versions ]------

Program Version : AIDA64 Extreme v6.25.5458 Beta
BenchDLL Version: 4.5.825.8-x64
Windows Version : Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041.423 (64-bit)
GetProductInfo  : 0x00000065

------[ Motherboard Info ]------

Motherboard ID      : 63-0100-000001-00101111-122418-Chipset$0AAAA000_BIOS DATE: 06/19/20 16:55:22 VER: 05.00011
Motherboard Model   : Asus Pro WS X570-ACE
Motherboard Chipset : AMD Bixby X570, AMD K17.7 FCH, AMD K17.7 IMC

DMI MB Manufacturer : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
DMI MB Product      : Pro WS X570-ACE
DMI MB Version      : Rev X.0x
DMI MB Serial       : 191162314200500
DMI SYS Manufacturer: System manufacturer
DMI SYS Product     : System Product Name
DMI SYS Version     : System Version
DMI SYS Serial      : System Serial Number
DMI BIOS Version    : 2103

ITE SuperIO Port           = 00h
ITE SuperIO HWMonitor Port = 0000h     (    0000h /     0000h)
ITE SuperIO HWMonitor MMIO = 00000000h (00000000h / 00000000h)
ITE SuperIO Device ID      = 0000h     (    0000h /     0000h)
ITE SuperIO Version        = 00h       (      00h /       00h)

Winbond SuperIO Port              = 2Eh
Winbond SuperIO HWMonitor Port/60 = 0290h (0290h / 0000h)
Winbond SuperIO HWMonitor Port/64 = 0A00h (0A00h / 0000h)
Winbond SuperIO Device ID         = D42Bh (D42Bh / 0000h)
Winbond Sensor ID A3/5C/reg$58    = A3 / 5C / C1

Fintek SuperIO Port           = 00h
Fintek SuperIO HWMonitor Port = 0000h (0000h / 0000h)
Fintek SuperIO Device ID      = 0000h (0000h / 0000h)

SMSC SuperIO Port           = 00h
SMSC SuperIO HWMonitor Port = 0000h (0000h / 0000h)
SMSC SuperIO Device ID      = 0000h (0000h / 0000h)

ASpeed SuperIO Port = 00h

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #0 ]------

0000  03 99 03 FF  00 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0010  03 99 03 99  03 99 03 FF  40 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0020  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF 17  03 FF FF DA  00 00 00 00
0030  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 50 4B FF  FF FF FF FF
0040  03 00 40 FF  FF 00 3F FF  2D FF FF 10  08 55 00 A3
0050  15 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  C1 FF FF FF  FF 01 00 01
0060  AA AF FF FF  FF 01 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  00 0A 00 1A  00 1A 00 1A  00 1A 00 15  80 15 80 FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF 05 05 05  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00
0090  0A 00 00 00  00 FD FD FD  0A 95 EF 80  FF 40 46 C4
00A0  0E FF 00 00  FF 00 00 FF  00 00 80 66  06 06 03 00
00B0  00 00 00 00  00 00 21 00  04 10 00 34  28 FF 04 00
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF 11 0C 05  FF FF FF FF
00D0  05 05 05 05  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FD FD FD FD
00E0  55 80 00 00  00 FF FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 00 00 00
00F0  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 FF  1C 40 1F 1B  5E FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #1 ]------

0000  1C 00 40 00  00 01 01 3C  00 99 FF 99  00 FF FF FF
0010  FF 19 23 2D  37 FF FF 8C  AA C8 E6 32  00 01 01 00
0020  FF 1E 46 46  4B FF FF 99  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF 00 FF FF  00 7D 01 FF  02 FF FF FF  FF FF FF 00
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 FF
0050  1C 80 00 4B  00 50 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0060  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 99 FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #2 ]------

0000  1C 32 40 00  00 01 01 3C  00 FF 00 FF  00 FF FF FF
0010  FF 28 32 3C  46 FF FF 8C  AA C8 E6 3C  00 02 02 00
0020  FF 00 64 64  64 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF 00 FF FF  00 64 01 FF  02 01 00 00  00 00 00 00
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 FF
0050  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0060  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #3 ]------

0000  1C 00 40 00  00 01 01 3C  00 99 FF 99  00 FF FF FF
0010  FF 19 23 2D  37 FF FF 8C  AA C8 E6 3C  00 03 03 00
0020  FF 1E 46 46  4B FF FF 99  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF 00 FF FF  00 7D 01 FF  02 FF FF FF  FF FF FF 00
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 FF
0050  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0060  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 99 FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #4 ]------

0000  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 25 40 36  80 FF FF FF
0010  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF
0020  FF FF FF 96  64 96 64 E1  96 00 FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0040  FF 26 02 10  FF 00 FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 00 00 FF
0050  03 FB FF FF  00 00 00 FF  FF 0E 91 33  09 04 FF FF
0060  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  D5 00 FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  B9 7D D5 D4  D8 4A 87 D5  CB 71 02 08  80 A9 71 84
0090  17 1C 15 7F  74 1F 32 21  C0 1A 1A 1A  1A 15 10 15
00A0  1A 17 FF FF  FF FF 99 FF  99 99 00 00  00 00 00 00
00B0  FF 1F 17 0C  FF 1F FF 1F  FF 1F FF 1F  00 00 FF 00
00C0  00 00 07 0C  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FF 1F 00 00
00D0  00 00 00 00  00 00 FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  99 FF 99 99  99 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  25 40 36 80  1A 36 FD 00  50 00 51 00  00 00 00 FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #5 ]------

0000  FF FF 00 FF  FF FF 00 FF  EF FF FF FF  FF 00 00 FF
0010  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0020  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 FF
0050  D5 CB 80 FF  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00
0060  00 00 00 00  00 00 FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  00 00 00 00  00 FF 01 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #6 ]------

0000  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0010  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 FF  1F FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0020  FF 01 02 00  00 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF 1F
0030  FF 1F 17 0D  FF 1F FF 1F  FF 1F FF 1F  FF 1F FF 1F
0040  FF 1F FF 1F  02 02 02 02  02 02 FF 1F  FF 1F 00 02
0050  7F 7F 7F 7F  00 00 00 00  07 0A 00 00  00 00 00 00
0060  00 00 FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  15 80 7F 80  74 00 1F 80  32 80 1C 80  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

------[ Nuvoton ISA Sensor Device at 0290 / Bank #7 ]------

0000  FF 85 02 10  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00
0010  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 F8 80 F8  80 F8 80 0F
0020  00 00 03 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00
0030  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 0E  0A 00 00 00
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 FF
0050  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0060  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0090  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00E0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00F0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF

   0027 0150 0250 007D 007E 0490 0491 0492 0493 0494 0495 062B 062C 062D 071C 0720
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  117   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0
T:   23   28  255   21  128   23   28   21  127  116   31  255  255  255  128    0

   0020 0021 0022 0023 0024 0025 0026 0480 0481 0482 0483 0484 0485 0486 0487 0488 0489 048A 048B 048C 048D 048E 048F
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   B7   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.10000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   B7   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.10000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   B7   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   B7   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   B7   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   89   7D   D4   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   89   7D   D4   D3   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   89   7D   D4   D3   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.10000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   85   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   87   D4   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]
V:  FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   FF   85   7D   D5   D4   D8   4A   88   D5   CB   71   02   08   80   A8   71   84   [ VID = 1.00000 V ]

------[ K15.6/K15.7/K16.6/K17/K17.1/K17.3/K17.5/K17.6/K17.7/K18/K21 PM2 at 0CD0 ]------

0000  05 04 01 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00
0010  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0020  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0030  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0040  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0050  00 00 00 00  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0060  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF
0070  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
0080  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF 00 00  00 00 00 00
0090  00 00 00 00  00 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00A0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00B0  00 FF 00 00  FF 00 00 FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00C0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF
00D0  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF  FF 00 FF 00
00E0  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 02
00F0  19 0A 02 05  C8 20 80 00  04 06 00 00  08 08 00 02

------[ K15.6/K15.7/K16.6/K17/K17.1/K17.3/K17.5/K17.6/K17.7/K18/K21 PM at 0CD6 ]------

0000  77 0B 07 E3  02 04 01 00  14 05 1C 02  06 21 43 55
0010  74 00 50 01  16 00 20 00  42 86 64 A8  40 00 3C 00
0020  20 01 9C 01  A0 00 E0 00  55 00 10 00  80 00 00 00
0030  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 08 01 00
0040  FF FF FF 00  00 00 00 88  21 2B 35 59  00 00 3F 49
0050  00 00 3E 3F  90 00 00 14  01 FF 55 44  00 06 00 00
0060  00 08 04 08  08 08 10 08  20 08 B2 00  FF FF BA 00
0070  01 0B 00 00  17 01 06 19  FF FF 00 00  FF FF E0 80
0080  00 00 26 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  9E 00 80 00
0090  02 05 02 0B  01 00 10 00  00 10 00 01  00 00 00 00
00A0  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  F8 CE FF 00  00 00 00 00
00B0  00 20 84 02  00 00 80 05  88 00 28 00  02 00 52 C0
00C0  00 08 08 00  28 02 00 00  0C 40 28 00  DB B6 6D DB
00D0  00 F4 00 BF  00 00 00 00  00 00 11 00  00 00 00 00
00E0  D8 0C 00 00  00 00 01 00  04 00 00 01  15 14 08 7F
00F0  9C 73 00 00  00 00 00 00  3F 00 F0 FE  00 00 00 00

------[ ACPI Temperatures & Fans ]------

_TZ_.THM0._TMP             :
_TZ_.THM1._TMP             :
_TZ_.THR0._TMP             :
_TZ_.THR1._TMP             :
_TZ_.TZ00._TMP             :
_TZ_.TZ01._TMP             :
_TZ_.RTMP                  :
_TZ_.RFAN                  :
_TZ_.RFAN(0)               :
_TZ_.RFAN(1)               :
_SB_.ATKD._HID             :
_SB_.ATKD.TMPR             :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.CCTV   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.LRPM   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.HRPM   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.ECPU   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TACH(0):
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TACH(1):
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TAH0   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TAH1   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.ST00   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC01   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC02   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC03   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC04   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC05   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.SC06   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TH0R   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TH1R   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F0TS   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F1TS   :
_SB_.PCI0.PIB_.EC0_.TCRT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.CTPM   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC__.CPUT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC__.SYST   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC0_.CTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.CTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC0_.TMP1   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC0_.TMP2   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC0_.TMPI   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC0_.TMPV   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.A1TP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.A2TP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.FAN0   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.TS1R   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.TS2R   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.TS3R   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.F1FL   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.F1FH   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.F2FL   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.F2FH   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.H8EC.RTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.H8EC.LTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.H8EC.MTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.H8EC.GTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.CTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.DTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.GTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.ITMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.MTMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.STMP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H8EC.PFAN   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.OTPC   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.VGAT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.CHPT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.CPUT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.SYST   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.DTS1   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.DTS2   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.DIMM   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.FANH   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.FANL   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.CUTP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.PHTP   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.DIMT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.INLE   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.PANT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.F0RM   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.F0DT   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.F1RM   :
_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_.F1DT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.CUTP   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.PHTP   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.DIMT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.INLE   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.PANT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F0RM   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F0DT   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F1RM   :
_SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.F1DT   :
_SB_.SAMB.TMPC             :
_SB_.SAMB.TMPH             :
_SB_.STR0._TMP             :
_SB_.STR1._TMP             :
_SB_.STR2._TMP             :
_SB_.STR3._TMP             :
_SB_.STR4._TMP             :
_SB_.STR5._TMP             :
_SB_.STR6._TMP             :
_SB_.STR7._TMP             :
CPUT                       :
GPUT                       :
SYST                       :
FANT                       :
BATT                       :

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghot said:

------[ Versions ]------

[...]

Thank you for the data!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for the data!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Ok...  we mostly succeeded.   I have the 12v, the 5v and the ...  1.8V?, I also got the CPU Opt cooling fan as well.

PKGfSNT.png

 

 

 

Now  still no PSU voltages on the Statistics tab, BUT I can choose: those three voltages to show on the graph, on the Voltages tab.  12v, 5v, and 1.8v?  Being as how my computer does function well, I will assume that the 1.8v is NOT my PSU's  3v.

 

BfP1w4t.png

 

 

New ISA Sensor Dump, in case you need it.

isasensordump.txt

 

 

 

Current OSD (at least the things that might be important at the moment)

 

938ivIq.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghot said:

Ok...  we mostly succeeded.   I have the 12v, the 5v and the ...  1.8V?, I also got the CPU Opt cooling fan as well.

Now  still no PSU voltages on the Statistics tab, BUT I can choose: those three voltages to show on the graph, on the Voltages tab.  12v, 5v, and 1.8v?  Being as how my computer does function well, I will assume that the 1.8v is NOT my PSU's  3v.

New ISA Sensor Dump, in case you need it.

Current OSD (at least the things that might be important at the moment)

Thank you for your feedback!  Can you see a +3.3V voltage measurement in the UEFI Setup (BIOS Setup) ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback!  Can you see a +3.3V voltage measurement in the UEFI Setup (BIOS Setup) ?

 

 

Yes, it's in the BIOS.  Like I said this is a weird motherboard.  First time I bought a board NOT meant for overclocking or serious gaming, etc.

 

I will go into the BIOS and double check, but I'm pretty sure I did that when I didn't see the voltages in AIDA64...   brb

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback!  Can you see a +3.3V voltage measurement in the UEFI Setup (BIOS Setup) ?

 

 

Yeah...   3.3v, 5v, and 12v. on the Monitor tab in the BIOS.

 

...and thank YOU for your excellent continuing work.  You ARE amazing.  ^^

 

 

/edit  I been up for far too long.  Don't kill yourself or anything on this issue.  I will check back  in 6-8 hours, after some much needed rest.

You do good work.  ^^

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, ghot said:

Yeah...   3.3v, 5v, and 12v. on the Monitor tab in the BIOS.

...and thank YOU for your excellent continuing work.  You ARE amazing.  ^^

/edit  I been up for far too long.  Don't kill yourself or anything on this issue.  I will check back  in 6-8 hours, after some much needed rest.

You do good work.  ^^

Thank you!  We'll add the +3.3V voltage reading in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 7:56 AM, Fiery said:

Thank you!  We'll add the +3.3V voltage reading in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

 

See the post below, instead.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok AIDA64 625.5400 (no beta).

Motherboard temp agrees.

For the "CPU" temp, AIDA64 shows the average, and it doesn't change.  Stays fixed at 26-27C

In HWInfo I SEE the 12v, 5v, and possibly the 3v?  (3VSB could be something else... not sure)

 

g079L5w.png

 

 

Now I'm gonna re-install the 5462 Beta, and compare again...  brb.

 

 

Ok, now the 5462 Beta is installed.  Notice the CPU and CPU Package temps.  AIDA64 is NOW showing how the CPU temp fluctuates as well as the CPU package temp.

 

u3NB7ge.png

 

 

 

And here is a pic of the Stability test  on the 625.5400 and also on the 5462 Beta...

For the plain CPU temp...  can I assume the results in the bottom pic (5462 Beta) are the accurate ones??

 

 

QSbfizI.png

 

 

 

 

Above, when I mentioned the 5462 Beta was "unstable" this is what I meant.  I didn't see any "other" indications.  I just can't figure out why the plain CPU temp is that much different between...  625.5400 and 625.5462

 

I did notice though, the HWInfo64 agrees more with the 625.5462 Beta version than with the 625.5400 version.

 

 

Current ISA Sensor dump...

 

isasensordump.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 9:57 PM, ghot said:

Ok AIDA64 625.5400 (no beta).

Motherboard temp agrees.

For the "CPU" temp, AIDA64 shows the average, and it doesn't change.  Stays fixed at 26-27C

In HWInfo I SEE the 12v, 5v, and possibly the 3v?  (3VSB could be something else... not sure)

Now I'm gonna re-install the 5462 Beta, and compare again...  brb.

Ok, now the 5462 Beta is installed.  Notice the CPU and CPU Package temps.  AIDA64 is NOW showing how the CPU temp fluctuates as well as the CPU package temp.

And here is a pic of the Stability test  on the 625.5400 and also on the 5462 Beta...

For the plain CPU temp...  can I assume the results in the bottom pic (5462 Beta) are the accurate ones??

Above, when I mentioned the 5462 Beta was "unstable" this is what I meant.  I didn't see any "other" indications.  I just can't figure out why the plain CPU temp is that much different between...  625.5400 and 625.5462

I did notice though, the HWInfo64 agrees more with the 625.5462 Beta version than with the 625.5400 version.

Current ISA Sensor dump...

I'm certain the new CPU temperature reflects the right measurement for the CPU temperature.

Here's a fix for the voltages:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm certain the new CPU temperature reflects the right measurement for the CPU temperature.

Here's a fix for the voltages:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works ;)

 

 

I've not only gained the 3.3v, but the 3.3v Standby as well.  Kudos to an excellent job, my friend.

So now I seem to have everything I should.  I've gained...

CPU Package, CPU_Opt, GPU2, 3.3V, 3.3v standby, 5v and 12v.

 

2hvO35u.png

 

Still don't see the power supply voltages on the Statistics tab of the Stability Test, and can find no way to add them.  I can add them to both the Voltages tab and the Unified tab, though.

 

 

Thanks so much for your tireless work on keeping this excellent program up to date.  Just saw a news item the other day.  Nvidia is planning an event, September 1st.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/special-event/

 

Ofc, this will probably cause you all sorts of heartache, but we're all behind you, we know you can do it.  :)

 

Thanks again. 

 

 

I don't know if this is helpful after the fix, but here is the latest current ISA sensor dump.

isasensordump.txt

 

 

All hail Fiery !!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, ghot said:

I've not only gained the 3.3v, but the 3.3v Standby as well.  Kudos to an excellent job, my friend.

So now I seem to have everything I should.  I've gained...

CPU Package, CPU_Opt, GPU2, 3.3V, 3.3v standby, 5v and 12v.

Still don't see the power supply voltages on the Statistics tab of the Stability Test, and can find no way to add them.  I can add them to both the Voltages tab and the Unified tab, though.

Thanks so much for your tireless work on keeping this excellent program up to date.  Just saw a news item the other day.  Nvidia is planning an event, September 1st.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/special-event/

Ofc, this will probably cause you all sorts of heartache, but we're all behind you, we know you can do it.  :)

Thanks again. 

I don't know if this is helpful after the fix, but here is the latest current ISA sensor dump.

All hail Fiery !!

Thank you for your feedback and kind words!  Yes, we're already working on supporting the upcoming RTX 3000 Series "Ampere" GPUs ;) 

As for the Statistics tab, the readings that you have on the Voltages tab should also appear on the Statistics tab.  If that's not the case, then please send me a screenshot of both the Voltages and Statistics tab. Maximize the System Stability Test window before making the screenshots please.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fiery said:

 

Thank you for your feedback and kind words!  Yes, we're already working on supporting the upcoming RTX 3000 Series "Ampere" GPUs ;) 

As for the Statistics tab, the readings that you have on the Voltages tab should also appear on the Statistics tab.  If that's not the case, then please send me a screenshot of both the Voltages and Statistics tab. Maximize the System Stability Test window before making the screenshots please.

 

 

Ah, I get it.  I have to enable the graphing of the power supply voltages, ON the Voltage tab...  THEN they show up on the Statistics tab.

The ONLY voltages that show up on the Statistics tab, are the ones that have been "turned on" on the Voltages tab.

 

 

 

After enabling everything on the Voltage tab, it then showed up on the Statistics tab...

 

Not sure what browser you're using, but left click once, then left click again... on the picture below, to see it full size.

 

 

s2PibrZ.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 5:09 PM, ghot said:

Ah, I get it.  I have to enable the graphing of the power supply voltages, ON the Voltage tab...  THEN they show up on the Statistics tab.

The ONLY voltages that show up on the Statistics tab, are the ones that have been "turned on" on the Voltages tab.

After enabling everything on the Voltage tab, it then showed up on the Statistics tab...

Yes, that's how it works.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fiery said:

Yes, that's how it works.

 

 

Only other question I have is about some other temps.  Namely...

Temperature #2, and PCH Diode.  They seem steady at the  temps shown below. (Idle)

All the other temps vary somewhat, but Temp #2 and PCH Diode, stay at 41C and 53C.

What do these temps refer to?

 

aTGSj9L.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, ghot said:

Only other question I have is about some other temps.  Namely...

Temperature #2, and PCH Diode.  They seem steady at the  temps shown below. (Idle)

All the other temps vary somewhat, but Temp #2 and PCH Diode, stay at 41C and 53C.

What do these temps refer to?

Temperature #2 is odd, since you're supposed to have Temperature #1 (which is also called T_Sensor1) on your motherboard.

PCH Diode is the internal temperature of the chipset (PCH), measured by the PCH's own thermal sensing logic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fiery said:

 

Temperature #2 is odd, since you're supposed to have Temperature #1 (which is also called T_Sensor1) on your motherboard.

PCH Diode is the internal temperature of the chipset (PCH), measured by the PCH's own thermal sensing logic.

 

 

The only three temps I have that I don't normally show on my OSD are...

VRM, PCH Diode, and Temperature #2.  This is looking at the OSD config list.

 

 

 

I see the exact same temps on the Stability Test > Preferences > Temperatures tab as well...

 

W6mb3jU.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...