I have put in a ticket twice on software that I bought without a response. After AIDA64 is open for a while I get a memory\resource error and software doesn't work. I have to close and reopen it. This makes AIDA64 unuseable. I could really use some support.
This is happen on stable and beta release.
Does AIDA64 have support for 3 GPU fans? I have an EVGA RTX 3080 FTW that has 3 GPU fans, however in AIDA64 I'm only seeing 2. My hope is to monitor the speed of all three fans. Is this behavior expected?
Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
app takes way longer to load.
If any logs are needed just let me know.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD “Renoir” and Intel “Ice Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Renoir” APU
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.20 ]
[ Download ]