I was recently brain storming on how to display sensor info from aida64 SSE. I wasn't a huge fan on having a secondary sensor display connected through HDMI, as windows does weird things when you have 'multiple' displays connected and even windows 11 doesn't fix it.
If this could be of any use to anyone else, please feel free to either create a PR or fork it and play around with it on your own.
I hope this hasn't already been covered, not found this exact question though already asked.
4D Systems makes a bunch of LCD products which mainly have UART interfaces. They are not primary display interfaces, so don't take an HDMI input etc from your PC, they can be programmed to handle serial data and display it in various ways. You design the GUI yourself in their IDE and then you feed it the data you want in the known format, and make it do what you like with that data.
What I am trying to find out is if there is a way to use AIDA64 to collect the data from the PC, such as CPU temperature etc, and send the data out the UART to the display. I don't want all the graphics from AIDA64, all I want is the data for the sensors.
I have used AIDA64 for a while, going to a external HDMI monitor and displaying data on that, and it works, but now and then I get issues where windows decides the little monitor is the primary, or the mouse goes in there and gets stuck, and all sorts of other weird things. I also dont want it loading my GPU at all, I just want it off that whole system entirely.
Is there a way to have AIDA64 export in a stream the selected Sensor data, to the serial UART? These 4D displays can handle BAUD's into the MBaud rates, so not 9600 or 115200 type levels.
If there is, can you please point me in the right direction.
If there is a way to get this data, I can create a demo project use a 4D Systems display, and post that up here for other people to use as a base. I have used 4D displays for years in various applications at work and around the house, we build full systems at work using their products, and it just seems the perfect application for PC Chassis builds, rather than using HDMI type solutions off the GPU. Let the display do the GUI 'heavy lifting' itself with its GPU and just feed it the data it is looking for from AIDA64.
Any tips would be appreciated
What is GPU2?
No GPU fans are running at 20%.
The new AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors, monitoring of EVGA iCX3 sensor values, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series processors
- EVGA iCX3 sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake”, “Rocket Lake”, “Tiger Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Lakefield" SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel "Alder Lake", “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake” CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.32 ]
[ Download ]
Please add the CPU readings of:
Fclk, Uclk, Mclk
and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
As well as:
Gpu memory Temperature
Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.
With HWinfo i can read/log them.
But why not with AIDA?