AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Mice007

Share your SensorPanel

Going to try to find another mounting method, just have that one in there temporarily.

UPERFECT 7-inch Portable Monitor Game Monitor 1024x600:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNNP9LN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CY 50cm 10Pin Motherboard Female Header to Dual USB 2.0 Adapter Cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015F6QXKO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1024x600 Blue Sensor panel.sensorpanel

1024x600.png

20201022_143723.jpg

20201022_143715.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, Andrew Goodner said:

Hey All,

For those asking, heres my 7 inch version of @Gabe Zalewski's Neon Hud.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NSTN2_jRDM12QBBAeRW_0t4rMFtbLYEr?usp=sharing

The names of the parts are on the same image as the background and is not editable via Aida64. To make it easy, I've included both the .sensorpanel file and the background's photoshop/Gimp file. This way, you will be able to retain the text's Effects and font and  change it with ease.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the late response

@jean-paul Collaert
@Galaxgwidon

Best,    i dont know how to add this in aida 64 ?

Neon Fox.PNG

On 7/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, Tobias Erdmann said:

Update

1.JPG

Hello, could you please upload it again. Unfortunately the download does not work.

Greetings

RYZEN Panel Pro

Here is one for you guys that have a RYZEN setup with a RADEON graphics card and one of those 480x800 USB displays, i made this from scratch a few days ago using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 and windows98, thought i would share it here for you to download. You will need to install rivatuner to use the FPS monitoring function, included are all the fonts, images and backgrounds, enjoy. On the left side is a logarithmic LED display for cpu and gpu loads, with cpu/gpu temp logos that change colour depending on temperature, at the bottom left are cpu/gpu icons that light up when they are idling at less than 6% load.

AMD Panel Pro.PNG

AMD Panel Pro.7z

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, R3ML005B055 said:

Can you share this again? This is so awesome!

Sure thing.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8415afeccd66a5c0fe75f8fcda002830.JPG

ps. I made some really minor changes that i forgot to mention:

→ The color ring on the temperature gauges is slightly more vibrant

→ Τhe cpu pwr. should indicate the correct power consumption (initially i had an incorrect value chosen)

→ The FPS counter is not overlapping with the GPU t. gauge when reaching the 3 digit range.

2020-05-25.sensorpanel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

Tipp: "0 FPS" You need rivatuner installed and run to enable rtss

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used but not included:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

v1

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

v2

Cyberpunk_preview.thumb.png.7985a3b66ae1f13d96b801b92f6e150c.png

AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v1_Cyberpunk.rar AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v2_Cyberpunk.rar

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Here's mine after working on it for a good 15 hours this weekend.

I like to think that I did a good job and I'm very satisfied with the results: fits perfectly on my new Lamptron HM070 and shows everything I need to know at a glance! :)

Most of the disks are empty since I just bought all the parts and this is a brand new computer :P

Panel.jpg

Vee Default.sensorpanel

On 10/15/2017 at 3:44 AM, drDriz said:

My Custom sensor panel, in the style of Asus' AI suite. 
It's 800 x 460 as this will be displayed on an in-case LCD-screen. 

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 
In case anyone's interested, I'll post a picture with the final result!

SensorPanel.jpg

I wonder, are those fans and whatever else you are using, actually animated, and if so, does everything you did come with aida64, or are there extra files and pictures, that you could point me to, to get that kind of panel working??? Basically what I would be looking for is all the graphics used in that panel

On 10/29/2020 at 4:17 AM, Exhumed said:

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

Just want to say I love it. Would you mind posting the file for it?

On 5/11/2020 at 10:15 PM, hip63 said:

Here they are in a panel

Clipboard01.png

I've heard that it's not possible to do a gif background, but here's a question for you, since you appear to know a lot about guages... Would it be possible to maybe have an "animated guage" that covers the entire screen, to be used as a background??? How does an animated guage work??? Is it like a gif basically (I know it's pictures in series), or is it tied to say, fan RPMs or something???

**EDIT**

I found a black copy of what is supposed to be a spinning fan, but it won't spin, even if I do the process for making states... I wonder what I'm doing wrong??? I figured If I could figure something small out, I could figure having a moving background out real easy, without possibly resorting to transparency effects and a video background...

Edited by Wiebenor
New thoughts and questions
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SheperdX said:

Just want to say I love it. Would you mind posting the file for it?

Yes, sure. I edit my first post and added preview and files. You can download now both versions of my Sensor Panel.

Here is my take of a sensor panel.

It is centered around the 1920x480 IPS 8.8" panel that is available on Amazon.  The gauges are inspired by the NZXT Cam gauges but the rest is stock from Aida.  The bottom graphs monitor both the CPU and GPU utilization over time.

My PC build is currently a 7700K, but I will be upgrading to a 5950x once they are available.  Right now I just copy/pasted the 8 hardware thread graphs.

sensorpanel.png

Damon's Sensor Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, operbico said:

Hi, i'm using this panel and after 10 to 15 minutes, the panel stuck with error said "thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command" . Any ideas? Using other panel with same size doesnt have this issue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotshot25120 said:

is there any way to add the water temperature sensor (I use a asus hero X570 board with water temp in and water temps out sensor on board)

I am pretty confident it works the same as my Hero X470.Upon connecting the temperature sensor to any of the 2pin headers of your motherboard (w_in/w_ out/t_sensor),try looking for that sensor on AIDA.

I have just one sensor connected as w_out, so there is only one hit when i search for that specific sensor.

Capture1.JPG.1428f3ae9b6d80d9c292bec57efa8432.JPG

55 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

I am pretty confident it works the same as my Hero X470.Upon connecting the temperature sensor to any of the 2pin headers of your motherboard (w_in/w_ out/t_sensor),try looking for that sensor on AIDA.

I have just one sensor connected as w_out, so there is only one hit when i search for that specific sensor.

Capture1.JPG.1428f3ae9b6d80d9c292bec57efa8432.JPG

Some motherboards have temp sensor headers as you said - normally a two pin header.  Ideally there would also be support for some USB temp hardware that a temp sensor could be plugged into.  Seems as though the devs are willing to add support for this.  I'm considering making (for example) a small Arduino board that could accept a couple inputs and expose the temps via an API to Aida.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:51 AM, HookR said:

With v10.0 I have tried to aim a slightly more graphical approach and lay down the foundations of a refined and modular layout. Improvements inlcudes:
- TAI: Using an array of dots as Thread Activity Indicator that gives the desired compactness and future-proof scalability at the same time.
- A semi-transparent in-between layer that helps maintaining readability over the more colorful background elements.
- A standalone disk module to display more detailed disk activity.

Preview images for comparison of different loading states:

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Idle.png.69f2196a038f77754df4c9cf56cfb84f.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Load.png.ddb1d9fd03ff930bc22fa59fe1f964ed.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_v10.0_(420x40)_Final.sensorpanel 120.54 kB · 33 downloads

How do you manage for it to be on top of the task bar? I have one based on a previous version of yours, but customized to my needs (no network activity or drives, 16 cores, added FPS counter, and evenly color coded bars (green>yellow>orange>red) (attached here).

but everytime I click on the task bar or any icon/program there, the panel goes hidden, even when I have all options set up so it should not, and this is really driving me crazy.

2020-11-04.sensorpanel

• Thanks 1

i see how some of you have the exact pictures of the parts you have in your system.
is there away you came do that for me ????
this is what i have...

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor
MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI Motherboard
MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING X Video card
Corsair ICUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm,6 HD120 Fans
Corsair Vengeance RBG PRO 32GB (2x16GB)
Corsair RM1000x — 1000 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU

thx in advance if you can & if you cant !!!

P.S.  i have PPCs 7 Inch Mini Monitor that i got from https://www.performance-pcs.com/

AIO.jpg

cpu.jpg

mb.png

mem.jpg

ps.jpg

vc.png