AIDA64 Discussion Forum
MaksOst

Китайский дисплей через usb-serial ch340

Добрый день. Не получается вывести данные на внешний дисплей 15х2 через usb-serial ch340. Драйвер на порт встал корректно. В "Настройках", папка "LCD" перепробовал все варианты подключения. AidaExtreme. Что то подскажете? Благодарю.

Good afternoon. Can't output data to external 15x2 display via usb-serial ch340. The driver on the port got up correctly. In "Settings", the "LCD" folder has tried all the connection options. AidaExtreme. Can you tell me something? Thank you.

Edited by MaksOst
Add English version

On 11/5/2020 at 8:03 PM, MaksOst said:

Добрый день. Не получается вывести данные на внешний дисплей 15х2 через usb-serial ch340. Драйвер на порт встал корректно. В "Настройках", папка "LCD" перепробовал все варианты подключения. AidaExtreme. Что то подскажете? Благодарю.

Good afternoon. Can't output data to external 15x2 display via usb-serial ch340. The driver on the port got up correctly. In "Settings", the "LCD" folder has tried all the connection options. AidaExtreme. Can you tell me something? Thank you.

If you could explain the protocol in details, and provide us with either sample hardware or a way to acquire such a hardware, then we could implement support for your LCD device in AIDA64.

Good afternoon. Thank you for your reply. In the attachment is a photo of this display and how it is determined in the Device Manager in Windows 10. There are two chips inside: DS3231SN (clock) and STC 15W408AS (controller). More information?

DISPLAY1.jpg

DISPLAY2.jpg

DISPLAY3.jpg

HW.jpg

Edited by MaksOst
Decreased the font size of the message

10 hours ago, MaksOst said:

It looks interesting, but as the seller claims it is compatible with AIDA64 out of the box, you need to contact him to find out how to use it with AIDA64.  My guess would be that it works using the CH424 LCD module that you can activate in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / CH424.

We've ordered a sample of that display, but it will take a few days for it to arrive.  I will let you know what can we find out on our end once the device hits our labs.

Good evening. Thank you for your attention to my question. In the CH424 tab the display is not visible, but it is defined in the POS tab. When I sending information to display, nothing happens - the clock continues to run. Also the display is defined in the RemoteSensor, but the effect is the same.

AIDA64-1.jpg

AIDA64-2.jpg

AIDA64-3.jpg

AIDA64-4.jpg

by the way, here is the answer of the display seller to the question why it does not work with AIDA64 - "Do not start the aida64 software, just display the clock" :)

1 hour ago, MaksOst said:

by the way, here is the answer of the display seller to the question why it does not work with AIDA64 - "Do not start the aida64 software, just display the clock" :)

That's quite the BS :) Push them to show it to you how can you use it with AIDA64.