What is GPU2?
No GPU fans are running at 20%.
The new AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors, monitoring of EVGA iCX3 sensor values, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series processors
- EVGA iCX3 sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake”, “Rocket Lake”, “Tiger Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Lakefield" SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel "Alder Lake", “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake” CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.32 ]
[ Download ]
Please add the CPU readings of:
Fclk, Uclk, Mclk
and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
As well as:
Gpu memory Temperature
Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.
With HWinfo i can read/log them.
But why not with AIDA?
I have put in a ticket twice on software that I bought without a response. After AIDA64 is open for a while I get a memory\resource error and software doesn't work. I have to close and reopen it. This makes AIDA64 unuseable. I could really use some support.
This is happen on stable and beta release.