AIDA64 Discussion Forum
schrutic

Support for 3 GPU fans (EVGA RTX 3080 FTW - iCX3)

Does AIDA64 have support for 3 GPU fans? I have an EVGA RTX 3080 FTW that has 3 GPU fans, however in AIDA64 I'm only seeing 2. My hope is to monitor the speed of all three fans. Is this behavior expected?

image.png.6c82584e2ad30cd33b03653591472220.png

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, schrutic said:

Does AIDA64 have support for 3 GPU fans? I have an EVGA RTX 3080 FTW that has 3 GPU fans, however in AIDA64 I'm only seeing 2. My hope is to monitor the speed of all three fans. Is this behavior expected?

image.png.6c82584e2ad30cd33b03653591472220.png

Thanks!

Your video card has iCX3 technology that AIDA64 doesn't support yet.  AIDA64 could provide readings for all fans only with iCX3 support.  We're working on it ;)

On 11/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, Fiery said:

Your video card has iCX3 technology that AIDA64 doesn't support yet.  AIDA64 could provide readings for all fans only with iCX3 support.  We're working on it ;)

Right you were! With the newest update I can see all 3 fans. Thanks for the hard work!

image.png.3a4d0ca59b170b5a6f5da2d069d2d320.png

4 hours ago, schrutic said:

Right you were! With the newest update I can see all 3 fans. Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you for your feedback! ;)