SensorPanel freezes while gaming (Asus Sabertooth Z170 S + EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black)

TheBobsonDugnutt

Working on adding a display inside my case using the Sensor Panel. It's working great when I am not playing a game but it always freezes after a while of playing games. (tried with several games). 

When frozen, the sensor panel shows the last stats, does not change or refresh. After stopping/starting AIDA64 the sensor panel will not come back up at all. I have to restart my PC to get the sensor panel to show up/work again. 

Any advice? 

Thanks!

15 hours ago, TheBobsonDugnutt said:

Working on adding a display inside my case using the Sensor Panel. It's working great when I am not playing a game but it always freezes after a while of playing games. (tried with several games). 

When frozen, the sensor panel shows the last stats, does not change or refresh. After stopping/starting AIDA64 the sensor panel will not come back up at all. I have to restart my PC to get the sensor panel to show up/work again. 

Any advice? 

Thanks!

What motherboard, CPU and video card(s) do you have?  Are you using AIDA64 v6.30 (latest version) ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:26 PM, TheBobsonDugnutt said:

Hey Fiery, Here's my PC specs: 
MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
CPU: i7 6700k
GPU: EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black 

So far we haven't found any bugs in AIDA64 that could be related to the issue you've reported, or that could be tied to the hardware you've got.  When you have a chance, try to upgrade to the latest AIDA64 version of 6.32, and check if it makes a difference.  Also make sure to update the motherboard BIOS to the latest one, as well as to the latest ForceWare video drivers you have available for your video card.

• Fiery changed the title to SensorPanel freezes while gaming (Asus Sabertooth Z170 S + EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black)
On 11/23/2020 at 8:29 PM, TheBobsonDugnutt said:

Any advice? 

Thanks!

This is almost exactly what is happening with mine, except not just games, it will freeze on the desktop as well. 

Did you find a solution?