The new AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors, monitoring of EVGA iCX3 sensor values, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series processors
- EVGA iCX3 sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake”, “Rocket Lake”, “Tiger Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Lakefield" SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel "Alder Lake", “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake” CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.32 ]
[ Download ]
I just bought AIDA 64 Extreme yesterday and am loving it so far. The only issue I've had so far is that my GPU clock reading keeps disappearing and then reappearing. I have the RTX 3090. I have the second to latest driver because the latest driver was causing issues.
I have put in a ticket twice on software that I bought without a response. After AIDA64 is open for a while I get a memory\resource error and software doesn't work. I have to close and reopen it. This makes AIDA64 unuseable. I could really use some support.
This is happen on stable and beta release.
Hello - even in the last beta, the memory frequency on my RTX 3080 is displayed incorrectly in sensor panel! It shows the doubling and not the quadrupling as in older Aida64 before - see picture, GPU-Z displayed single, Aida64 double and CPU-Z quad of double, like Aida64 in the last years.
Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
app takes way longer to load.
If any logs are needed just let me know.