fixed: Missing Aquasuite data into AIDA64 (High Flow Next)

sactomori

Hey folks (maybe @Fiery?), wondering if this is user error (i.e. I'm an idiot) or if Aquasuite isn't importing into Aida64 with the latest update. Definitely have sensor data showing up in Aquasuite though; flow and temperature right there, just can't get it to show up in Aida64.

For context, trying to build a sensor panel but can't get flow or temperature from my High Flow Next (AquaSuite) to show up in Aida64. Done all the usuals (searched in Stability, enabled WMI, external data/shared memory , etc.) but it's still not showing up.

Attaching the Aquacomputer dump for reference, in case it's helpful!

aquacomputerdump.txt

On 12/25/2020 at 5:59 AM, sactomori said:

Hey folks (maybe @Fiery?), wondering if this is user error (i.e. I'm an idiot) or if Aquasuite isn't importing into Aida64 with the latest update. Definitely have sensor data showing up in Aquasuite though; flow and temperature right there, just can't get it to show up in Aida64.

For context, trying to build a sensor panel but can't get flow or temperature from my High Flow Next (AquaSuite) to show up in Aida64. Done all the usuals (searched in Stability, enabled WMI, external data/shared memory , etc.) but it's still not showing up.

Attaching the Aquacomputer dump for reference, in case it's helpful!

Try to restart Windows, and check if it makes a difference.

On 12/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, Aspvr said:

Hi @Fiery thanks for taking the time to help with this.

When I built this system I installed a fresh copy of windows, so only tried one version 6.32.5600

I'm able to see aida64 data in aquasuite but not the other way around

AIDA64 doesn't specifically pull data out of Aquasuite, but rather polls information, readings and measurements from Aquaero and other devices made by AquaComputer.

On 12/30/2020 at 8:58 PM, silvertuna said:

I have the opposite problem...I can no longer see Aida64 data in Aquasuite. I felt like I was able to before...I recently did a fresh windows install as well.

What version of Aquasuite and Windows 10 are you using?  I assume you're using the latest AIDA64 version of 6.32.

7 minutes ago, Aspvr said:

@fiery do I have to enable any settings in Aida64 or Aquasuite for this to work?

Do you need me to send you any info/logs?

I would love to get this resolved

Thanks!

As I've stated above, AIDA64 will not import data from Aquasuite.  If you could explain what information do you miss from AIDA64 that is available in Aquasuite, as well as details on your hardware configuration (e.g. what AquaComputer hardware do you have), I may be able to provide more details or have a better understanding on what you're coping with.

Oh sorry I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
When you say it will not import data form aquasuite what do you mean? do you mean to say that Aida64 won't ever be able to display info from aquacomputer software/hardware?

I'm basically in the same spot as the op.

I have a High Flow Next flow meter, I would love to be able to see water temp, water flow and if possible water quality in my Aida64 Sensor panel.
All of those values are available form within Aquasuite but can't see them anywhere within Aida64.

Motherboard is an Asus Maximus XI Code, I'm not sure it's relevant but just in case

Again, thanks for your help!

3 hours ago, Aspvr said:

Oh sorry I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
When you say it will not import data form aquasuite what do you mean? do you mean to say that Aida64 won't ever be able to display info from aquacomputer software/hardware?

I'm basically in the same spot as the op.

I have a High Flow Next flow meter, I would love to be able to see water temp, water flow and if possible water quality in my Aida64 Sensor panel.
All of those values are available form within Aquasuite but can't see them anywhere within Aida64.

Motherboard is an Asus Maximus XI Code, I'm not sure it's relevant but just in case

Again, thanks for your help!

What I meant to say is that we don't import data from Aquasuite as a software, but we do support a wide range of AquaComputer devices (hardware) directly.  It's necessary to do so in order to assure AIDA64 can interact with AquaComputer devices even when Aquasuite is not installed.

We may need to order a similar device than yours.  Can you please post a link to the AquaComputer webshop for your device so we can make sure to order the same device that you've got?

Meanwhile -- until you device arrives -- please help us a little bit by right-clicking on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Aqua Computer Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thank you in advance!

Oh got it!
Yes I see the advantage of that approach, I guess it's better for us as customers a bit more expensive for you as the developer you have to buy new hardware and add it manually.

This is the product: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3953&language=en

Attached you will find my dumps.    

aquacomputerdump.txt usbdump.txt

• Fiery changed the title to Missing Aquasuite data into AIDA64 (High Flow Next)
9 hours ago, Aspvr said:

Oh got it!
Yes I see the advantage of that approach, I guess it's better for us as customers a bit more expensive for you as the developer you have to buy new hardware and add it manually.

This is the product: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3953&language=en

Attached you will find my dumps.

Thank you!  I'm afraid the device is out of stock, so it'll be more difficult to implement support for it.  I've sent you a private message about this.

Sorry for dropping off the radar. I still can't see the Aqua Flow Next in Aida64 after the latest Aida update. The Flow Next meter is their new gadget to measure flow rate (looks like you guys traded messages on that). For what it's worth, it's great (and is very accurate).

I recently got an Octo and I'm hoping to connect all the components (including the Flow Next meter) through the Octo. I'll come back and update if that makes the device readable to Aida64 at all...

@Fiery let me know if there's anything I can help with in the interim that may make adding this device easier. 

EDIT: @Aspvr in case you wanted a sensorpanel that was built for watercooling, check out my last post; couldn't find one with all the component temps as the focus. Took me forever to build, hoping to save someone some time...

8 hours ago, sactomori said:

Sorry for dropping off the radar. I still can't see the Aqua Flow Next in Aida64 after the latest Aida update. The Flow Next meter is their new gadget to measure flow rate (looks like you guys traded messages on that). For what it's worth, it's great (and is very accurate).

I recently got an Octo and I'm hoping to connect all the components (including the Flow Next meter) through the Octo. I'll come back and update if that makes the device readable to Aida64 at all...

@Fiery let me know if there's anything I can help with in the interim that may make adding this device easier. 

EDIT: @Aspvr in case you wanted a sensorpanel that was built for watercooling, check out my last post; couldn't find one with all the component temps as the focus. Took me forever to build, hoping to save someone some time...

Octo should be fully supported already.  I've sent you a private message about High Flow NEXT.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2021 at 11:03 AM, Cocoatea said:

Has there been any development regarding the visibility of High Flow Next data in Aida64? I am using Aida Sensorpanel on a small secondary screen and I am missing the Flow rate ;-)

High Flow Next is fully supported by the latest AIDA64 beta build:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: Missing Aquasuite data into AIDA64 (High Flow Next)
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Goggit said:

Dear Fiery, 
I see all parameters of high flow next in AIDA64 but there is no water quality paramater to add in Sensor Panel. How to add it?

Currently pressure and water quality items cannot be added to the SensorPanel since there's no hardware monitoring item group defined for those kinds of pecular and in some ways quite special measurements.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fiery,

Thank you for your help with the Aquacomputer NEXT the other day!

I have another request. The Aquasuite software allows to program software sensors (e.g. there is a "playground" that lets you setup cool stuff like CPU Delta T Water by subtracting CPU from Water temperature readings and having it output on the aquasuite dashboard.) Is there any chance to query this information from the aquacomputer background service? Thanks for looking into it :)