Game session “up time”

Asio

Hello fellow Aida...ers? Aiders? Whatever...

forgive me if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was a way to keep track of a gaming session duration. 

ideally it would start the “timer” once a game is launched and stop once the game is closed..... I’m not sure if this is at all possible though and my knowledge in coding vastly void...

On 2/27/2021 at 8:41 PM, Asio said:

forgive me if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was a way to keep track of a gaming session duration. 

ideally it would start the “timer” once a game is launched and stop once the game is closed..... I’m not sure if this is at all possible though and my knowledge in coding vastly void...

I think you can achieve that by enabling Logging in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging as well as the option on that page called Log started and stopped processes. The latter option should indicate when you start and close a game as long as you do that by launching its main executable file and then closing the process at the end of gaming.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 12:41 AM, Asio said:

ideally it would start the “timer” once a game is launched and stop once the game is closed..... I’m not sure if this is at all possible though and my knowledge in coding vastly void.. Also check some pokemon ultra sun cheats citra here.

Yes. This was most likely a rookie error. I didn't think it would be necessary, and a recent financial emergency made me hesitant to spend $100 on a valid Windows key at this time.

I was under the impression that an inactivated system would only display a watermark on your desktop and prevent you from personalizing it. Is an activated system required for testing?