• Similar Content

• By Klimentiy Kulapov
      Hello.
      I was testing my system memory and got a warning 20 seconds after the test started, I also recently got a blue screen twice with an error of memory management. And all of above started when i bought the second ram module Kingston ValueRAM [KVR16N11/8] , btw the first one is exactly same. Idk what to do, I`ve already tried to reinstall them and it gives same result.
      My motherboard is GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.0 

• By Geek0707
      I believe my phone is being monitored illegally by state funded housing that i live at.  I found files on their computer and it had screenshots from my phone and audio recordings as well as geolocation and etc etc.  I logged out of all accounts on my stylo 6 and factory restarted my phone several times and I would still get hacked even though I turned off auto updates and changed my email account.  Is there away they can hack my phone just by me using their wifi? Or through my jailbroken firestick that i didn't set passwords to?
    • By Germanius
      Hey
      i use since today AIDA64 Extreme. So now i start to build my owen Sensor-Panel. But where i get some nice custom gauge or all the other one?? I cant finde some when i google for it.
      I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.
    • By Frustratedpcgamer211
      Whenever I stress test memory, I almost immediately get the hardware failure. I tested my memory with memtest, windows diagnostic, switched ram slots, and it says it is fine. Everything else works. I do not understand why this is happening. Any ideas?
    • By CPJMMXIII
      Hi,
      New AIDA64 user here. Lastest version of both aquasuite and AIDA.
      I'm trying to set various values (e.g. M2.SSD temps) inside aquasuite as software temp sensors.
      When I try to add a new source for the software temp sensor only tjhe following 3 folders are available:
      "Data from Aqua Computer Service"
      "Aquaero"
      "farbwerk"

No folder/option for AIDA 64 values.
      Where am I going wrong? Sorry if this is a super easy question!