AIDA64 Plugin for AlphaCool LCD

namuk

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎11‎. at 11:48 PM, namuk said:

I do mate and yes there own precision x monitors it you can even through up a map diagram were each sensor is that shows temps, only shows one fan speed but there is two speeds (default) but can be set in custom profile or set both the same.

seems like EVGA are replacing all the ACX3.0 for ICX coolers, so it will be worth looking into as others may follow suit.

We've checked, and unfortunately we haven't found any classic ways of obtaining those values from the video card :(  iCX must use a custom communication protocol, but we have no idea how it works and how to handle it.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-15 at 8:01 PM, Fiery said:

We've checked, and unfortunately we haven't found any classic ways of obtaining those values from the video card :(  iCX must use a custom communication protocol, but we have no idea how it works and how to handle it.

:(

• 1 month later...
On 2017. 04. 29. at 10:08 PM, namuk said:

always notice and fixes like that are welcomed indeed, i was going to post about it but the update came out, you beat me too it lol.

one thing i do want to know is are you doing to add EVGA - iCX support ? would not mind adding this to the alpha and mega screens, well some of it

We've implemented preliminary EVGA iCX sensor support in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works. Note that the iCX related readings will only appear on the Computer / Sensor page at this time.  As the new sensor module gets more mature, we'll add the readings to the LCD, SensorPanel, OSD Panel (etc) modules as well.

Please note that currently it supports a single video card model: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 iCX. If it doesn't work on your video card, or in case you have a different video card that features iCX sensor, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

• 2 years later...

Looking for Drivers for the SDC Megtron Display...

The Same as for Alphalcd also happened to Smart-Display-Company.de., the site is down and there is no chance to download the drivers any more.

Also serched up and down and couln't find anything.

Does anybody still have those drivers somewhere and could share them?

Best regards

JJG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 8:43 PM, JJG said:

Looking for Drivers for the SDC Megtron Display...

The Same as for Alphalcd also happened to Smart-Display-Company.de., the site is down and there is no chance to download the drivers any more.

Also serched up and down and couln't find anything.

Does anybody still have those drivers somewhere and could share them?

Best regards

JJG

Please try this one:

http://users.aida64.com/SDC-USBDriver_v2411.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
19 minutes ago, Fiery said:

We've re-uploaded the file to the same address:

http://users.aida64.com/SDC_lcdDriverAPI_DLL.zip

Thank you very much for that, it really is appreciated. I had the display working on my b450 motherboard but have recently upgraded to a b570 and its not playing ball sadly. At least I have the DLL if I manage to get it working.

Its maybe time to look at a replacement but I did look a while ago and couldnt see any solution for 5.25" displays. I think 5.25" bays in general are sadly dying or dead.

I had a little look, I know its a long shot but I don't suppose you could also reupload the drivers for the SDC Megtron Display plaese? It looks a very similar panel and im just wondering if the drivers may work (although I think not).

Either way I really appreciate your help, it can be very difficult getting hold of such niche drivers etc <3 :)

6 minutes ago, Vequis said:

Thank you very much for that, it really is appreciated. I had the display working on my b450 motherboard but have recently upgraded to a b570 and its not playing ball sadly. At least I have the DLL if I manage to get it working.

Its maybe time to look at a replacement but I did look a while ago and couldnt see any solution for 5.25" displays. I think 5.25" bays in general are sadly dying or dead.

I had a little look, I know its a long shot but I don't suppose you could also reupload the drivers for the SDC Megtron Display plaese? It looks a very similar panel and im just wondering if the drivers may work (although I think not).

Either way I really appreciate your help, it can be very difficult getting hold of such niche drivers etc <3 :)

We've re-uploaded the SDC driver to the same address:

http://users.aida64.com/SDC-USBDriver_v2411.zip

• Like 1