Current beta is lagging the PC during gameplay and other intensive tasks. I’ve never experienced this before in the 15 years I’ve been using this tool and ~10 years using the OSD panel. So I spent a lot of time troubleshooting this because it never crossed my mind that AIDA64 would be a potential culprit. Indeed, when I completely close it, the latency spikes cease.
this was tested on my primary rig (9900k, 2080ti, ASUS M11F, nvme/pcie system drive - with system overclocked and with optimized defaults.. doesn’t matter (ie I ruled out overclock instability)
im going to test on secondary rig with 8700k, 2080 (non-Ti), ASUS M10H mobo, 970Evo nvme system drive
will report back
let me know what sort of diagnostics you’d like me to report to help get this situated