RemoteSensor LCD -> modify html

Aidaman

I haven't found any existing options yet for this. Served html files do not seem to live on my filesystem....

So if it is up to a change in the Aida64 program.... This is my pitch on how to implement it:

To the preferences -> LCD --> RemoteSensor panel I would like to add:

4 textbox to reference to a file containing additional HTML code (or a textbox to paste html into)

1) HTML Head additions - adds to end of head section (to add JS file include, overwrite title, etc.)
2) HTML Body prefix - adds to beginning of body sections
3) HTML Body Postfix - adds to end of body section (so all Aida64 sensor items are between 2 and 3)
4) CSS additions (adds to end of CSS, so existing items can be overwritten that way)

a 5th textbox may contain a media path for referenced images/sounds/files.

Let me know how you think about this! To my opinion this can greatly help creativity with the remote sensor panel! I have already some great ideas that I love to work out.

On 8/17/2022 at 7:43 PM, Aidaman said:

I haven't found any existing options yet for this. Served html files do not seem to live on my filesystem....

So if it is up to a change in the Aida64 program.... This is my pitch on how to implement it:

To the preferences -> LCD --> RemoteSensor panel I would like to add:

4 textbox to reference to a file containing additional HTML code (or a textbox to paste html into)

1) HTML Head additions - adds to end of head section (to add JS file include, overwrite title, etc.)
2) HTML Body prefix - adds to beginning of body sections
3) HTML Body Postfix - adds to end of body section (so all Aida64 sensor items are between 2 and 3)
4) CSS additions (adds to end of CSS, so existing items can be overwritten that way)

a 5th textbox may contain a media path for referenced images/sounds/files.

Let me know how you think about this! To my opinion this can greatly help creativity with the remote sensor panel! I have already some great ideas that I love to work out.

If you're using a Chrome based browser you could install an extension such as https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-style-script.html and have it target your IP as the url.  This allows you to add your own CSS and Script such as jQuery.  You could use jQuery to insert (Prepend / Append) html blocks as you wish