Karlita Lopes

I bought Huawei MediaPad M5 for my girlfriend as a gift. She just loves it!
The 2K-resolution screen is excellent in brightness and viewing angles. The built-in `eye comfort` can adjust the brightness and color temperature. The sound is extremely good. It's even better than my bluetooth speaker. Considering my girlfriend spent most of the time to watch TV series, it's a huge advantage.
It comes with Android 8.0 which is well optimised. I like the screen-split mode. The theme looks different to other Android tablets but it's good.
I can't rate the battery yet since I haven't charged it. But it uses only 50% for one day with normal usage. I will consider it's a pretty good battery life.

33 minutes ago, Raven Ivanov said:

I bought Huawei MediaPad M5 for my girlfriend as a gift. She just loves it!
The 2K-resolution screen is excellent in brightness and viewing angles. The built-in `eye comfort` can adjust the brightness and color temperature. The sound is extremely good. It's even better than my bluetooth speaker. Considering my girlfriend spent most of the time to watch TV series, it's a huge advantage.
It comes with Android 8.0 which is well optimised. I like the screen-split mode. The theme looks different to other Android tablets but it's good.
I can't rate the battery yet since I haven't charged it. But it uses only 50% for one day with normal usage. I will consider it's a pretty good battery life.

This is very useful for me,I hesitated for a few days on Amazon and found that have $20 off today.I will order one today ,LOL.