Jump to content

Tech whiz

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tech whiz

  1. Hi everyone, I’m looking for the SensorPanel template shown on page 285 of this thread, originally posted by Skidish. It is the black/yellow-green hardware-themed panel shown in the attached image, with the Ryzen 9 5900X, SYSTEM, VIDEO CARD, RAM, storage, network and power sections. I really like this particular design and would like to use this exact SensorPanel theme, or the closest complete version of it, on my own PC. Unfortunately, I can only find the screenshot in the old post and I cannot find a downloadable .sensorpanel template or the required graphics/assets. Does anyone still have the original SensorPanel template and its graphics/assets? If so, I would be very grateful if you could upload it here in this thread or send it to me via private message. I’m using an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB, so I can remap the individual sensors in AIDA64 if necessary. The important thing for me is getting this particular design/template and its graphics. Thank you very much for any help! Best regards Tech whiz
×
×
  • Create New...