When I add "external IP" too my LCD the update time goes to ~30sec or longer for every thing on the LCD. Restarting Aida64 or rebooting the system does not help. This bug seems to pop up when I am editing the LCD layout and hit apply too often but I could be wrong.
In the past (this is an OLD bug) I could just reboot or restart the PC and the 1sec. updates too the LCD would work fine after that. Restarting / Rebooting is no longer fixing this problem. The only way I can get anything on the LCD to update like it should is to Remove or Hide the External Ip obj.
I run the remote LCD setup/layout but I just ran IE and a local LCD for testing and they have the same problem as well. It WAS working just fine then I moved some of the LCD elements around and the ~30sec. updates started. Have tested/tried every thing I can think of but it just will not update the LCD with the External Ip turned on at 1, 3, or 5sec. like it should and WAS doing before I edited (just moved some stuff around, nothing new added) the LCD layout.
On a side note it would be nice (after I can get it working again) if external IP could be added to the "Alerts" so it would popup a warning if the IP changed or if the TXT would change color. Sense it was added I have put a RED label under the external Ip so if it changed some of the RED txt would show through. It was the best warning system I could come up with for the LCD but would love a better solution.
Sry about the English/grammar/spelling
Kinda found the problem, it would seem I had too much info. I erased every thing but PAGE1 and removed External Ip, Applied, added it back on and its working fine again. I deleted the element before and added it again but did not work, but killing every thing but Page1 seems to have fixed it now.