I want to insert weather information into the sensor panel...?

minkim

I really doubt that you will get this functionality from Sensor Panel. Ambient room temperature might be a possibility if your motherboard has a sensor for that.

Weather is not really what AIDA64 is all about, In My Humble Opinion !!!!

I have a separate weather station panel. There is a unit that mounts outside in the garden and transmits data such as rainfall, temperature, wind direction etc to a panel inside which you can also connect to an online database. That might be your best bet - just my thoughts and definitely not a definitive answer !!!

Came here to ask for exactly this! Weather - but I understand why Aida64 doesn't have that. It's a sensor panel FOR PC STATS. 

So my Q is... What app(s) are a decent alternative to Aida64 where you can add non-pc like stats to a panel in a way that Aida lays it all out? 

9 hours ago, SmartD0G said:

Came here to ask for exactly this! Weather - but I understand why Aida64 doesn't have that. It's a sensor panel FOR PC STATS. 

So my Q is... What app(s) are a decent alternative to Aida64 where you can add non-pc like stats to a panel in a way that Aida lays it all out? 

There was a post here in the last couple of days from someone who found a Windows app he thought was "better" than AIDA64 and he posted a link. Given that this is an AIDA specific forum, I'm not sure I would want to fall foul of the mods for pushing a competing product though :rolleyes: Google is your friend !

I'll answer here as well. You need a separate program for that and that is rainmeter. 

I have already shared the details and what I use. Look here  

Install rainmeter on your machine. When it's open you can add Tiny Weather Animated skin for Rainmeter to the program and it will appear. Then you edit your information into it. The instructions can be found in that weather program when you go to menu to look.

For example, there are videos on YouTube on how to use Rainmeter and add different things to it, such as the weather and the clock.

I marked circled in the picture which Rainmeter shows in the panel not aida64. Both have been moved over the panel to make it look unified.

image.thumb.png.719c9d71f4a8fd2677ef45db0faa0260.png

• 2 months later...