SensorPanel/OSD sensors updates stutter gaming

Hello,

I recently got myself a second monitor and put an Aida SensorPanel on it. It worked fine and all the readings were correct. But when I was playing Forza Horzon 4 (later I found it was the same with basically every single game), I found the game stuttered every 1 or 2 seconds, which ruined the experience. And my Update Frequency in Aida Harware Monitoring is 1500ms, fitted right in. So I changed it to 500ms and now the game stuttered every half a second. I replaced SensorPanel with OSD and tried again, the stutters stayed. Then I shut down both with Aida running and the stutters disappeared all at once, just the same as when Aida was not. So it's clear that every time SensorPanel/OSD updates the sensors, my games stutter. I read some other contents and unchecked literally everything in the Stability that I didn't need (including both ECs), but it solved nothing at all. How can I get that fixed? 

By the way, my PC: AMD 5700x; MSI X570S Torpedo Max; RX 6950XT Founder's Edition; 32G RAM @3600MHz; Windows 10 21H2; AIDA64 version 6.80.6200

SensorPanel is the main reason why I chose Aida over other competitors. I haven't bought a license yet, but I would be very willing to if this could be fixed. 

I could use some help ASAP! Thanks a lot.