NIC Elements not appearing when AIDA64 load at startup.

SCUBA-FAN

Odd behavior, but when I have Aida64 loading at startup, the NIC sensors do not appear on the sensor panel, but when I exit the app and restart it, they do appear.  

There are essentially five NICs in the PC, and the primary is the Realtek (NIC5 in Aida).  All of them appear in Aida after restarting the app, but not when loading at windows boot.  Weird.

Any ideas for troublshooting this?

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : localdomain
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe 5GbE Family Controller
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, February 14, 2024 4:38:55 PM

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : localdomain
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) Wi-Fi 7 BE200 320MHz

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi 3:

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi 5:

Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection:

• 1 month later...

I have a similar issue, I'm not sure when it started, or on what version, but my sensor panel has only had this issue for 6 weeks or so. Essentially NIC5 does not show up, and the "Realtek PCIe 5GbE Family Controller" (under Network>Windows Network>Network Adapter Description) becomes assigned to NIC4. Switching to NIC4 displays the correct stats on the panel, until Aida64 is closed and launched again and it goes back to being assigned to NIC5. Restarting Windows starts all of this over again, requiring another close and relaunch to have NIC5 visible and assigned correctly. I am on v7.20.6802 and running on Win 11. Replying to hopefully get more visibility on the issue.

4 hours ago, Serpster said:

I have a similar issue, I'm not sure when it started, or on what version, but my sensor panel has only had this issue for 6 weeks or so. Essentially NIC5 does not show up, and the "Realtek PCIe 5GbE Family Controller" (under Network>Windows Network>Network Adapter Description) becomes assigned to NIC4. Switching to NIC4 displays the correct stats on the panel, until Aida64 is closed and launched again and it goes back to being assigned to NIC5. Restarting Windows starts all of this over again, requiring another close and relaunch to have NIC5 visible and assigned correctly. I am on v7.20.6802 and running on Win 11. Replying to hopefully get more visibility on the issue.

This is exactly the same behavior I experience!!! 100%.  

bug for sure.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 4:45 PM, Serpster said:

Curious if you have an Asus Motherboard?  This issue is so repeatable and I can't beleive no one else is having this issue unless its very specific to us and our particular MB.