Display Problem(cannot get image properly)

cem1991

I have no idea where to start.I bought a cheap 7" sensor panel.On my bios it displays correctly.Howewer as soon as my desktop opens it has weird color issues.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

18 hours ago, cem1991 said:

I have no idea where to start.I bought a cheap 7" sensor panel.On my bios it displays correctly.Howewer as soon as my desktop opens it has weird color issues.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

That does not look like Aida64 to me, what program does the display use?

3 hours ago, rinaldop said:

That does not look like Aida64 to me, what program does the display use?

22 hours ago, cem1991 said:

I have no idea where to start.I bought a cheap 7" sensor panel.On my bios it displays correctly.Howewer as soon as my desktop opens it has weird color issues.Any help would 

I fixed the display issue by reinstalling the gpu drivers from scratch.The main problem is the RGB bit depth in the AMD drivers.I changed it from 10 bit to 8 bit.Now it display the colours properly.My main problem now is where to start with aida64 as a sensor panel.The software looks complicated.I am lost and need some guidance.

42 minutes ago, cem1991 said:

I fixed the display issue by reinstalling the gpu drivers from scratch.The main problem is the RGB bit depth in the AMD drivers.I changed it from 10 bit to 8 bit.Now it display the colours properly.My main problem now is where to start with aida64 as a sensor panel.The software looks complicated.I am lost and need some guidance.

Look here at the first video, if you have questions after that just ask.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=aida64+tutorial