After a boot/reboot the Sensor Panel will NOT stay on 1024x600 display panel, after a boot/reboot/restart...

Slappy

Hello, I have a 1024x600 dedicated display panel for the AIDA64 Extreme Sensor Panel, which has the position locked. After the most recent update to v7.35.7000, I lost access to the U/L & D/L internet speeds and disappeared from my list of options. But, most importantly, whenever I boot/reboot/restart the Panel, the Panel returns to the top left corner of Screen #1, my main screen. It does not go to screen #3, my Sensor Panel screen. Even shows Preferences it shows:

Lock Panel Position: enabled
SensorPanel size 100x600
Pin SensorPanel to Monitor:  DISPLAY3: 1024x600

But, I can still move it to the proper display and lock it in place manually.

Anyone with some insight into these difficulties I'm experiencing, I'd be grateful for a solution.

Sincerely,
Slappy

Edited by Slappy
Additional info:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2024 at 7:20 AM, Slappy said:

Hello, I have a 1024x600 dedicated display panel for the AIDA64 Extreme Sensor Panel, which has the position locked. After the most recent update to v7.35.7000, I lost access to the U/L & D/L internet speeds and disappeared from my list of options. But, most importantly, whenever I boot/reboot/restart the Panel, the Panel returns to the top left corner of Screen #1, my main screen. It does not go to screen #3, my Sensor Panel screen. Even shows Preferences it shows:

Lock Panel Position: enabled
SensorPanel size 100x600
Pin SensorPanel to Monitor:  DISPLAY3: 1024x600

But, I can still move it to the proper display and lock it in place manually.

Anyone with some insight into these difficulties I'm experiencing, I'd be grateful for a solution.

Sincerely,
Slappy

You might have success with this program another user wrote.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/15805-powershell-script-to-move-sensorpanel-to-specific-monitor/