Roberto Silveira Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Hello, I have a 7-inch 1024x600 USB display sold as "compatible with AIDA64", and I would like to know if there are any plans to add native support for this type of display in AIDA64. The device uses the following USB ID: VID: 345F PID: 9132 REV: 0110 Windows enumerates it as a composite USB device with at least these interfaces: USB\VID_345F&PID_9132 MI_00: USB Input Device HID-compliant vendor-defined device MI_03: MS USB Display USB\VID_345F&PID_9132&MI_03 The display currently requires WinUsbDisplay.exe to remain running in Windows. If I terminate WinUsbDisplay.exe, the LCD remains powered on and keeps displaying the last frame, but the image freezes and no longer receives updates. The manufacturer provides the software/drivers and information for this 7-inch display here: http://www.lcdwiki.com/7inch_PC_Sub_Display My goal would be to use this LCD directly with AIDA64, if technically possible, without having to keep WinUsbDisplay.exe running as an additional process. I understand that simply replacing the current USB driver with WinUSB/libusb would not necessarily make the display compatible with AIDA64, since AIDA64 would also need support for the device/protocol. So I would like to ask: Is VID_345F / PID_9132 (MS USB Display / MS9132) currently supported by AIDA64 in any form? If not, are there any plans or ongoing work to support this controller directly? Would implementing native support for this type of USB display be technically feasible in AIDA64? Would the official driver/software package linked above be useful for investigating the communication protocol? I have the physical device available and would be happy to help with testing or provide additional technical information, such as USB descriptors, hardware IDs, driver files/information, screenshots, or USB traffic captures, if that would help with implementing support. Thank you. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.