fan sensors and other sensprs

HEY GUYS I AM RELATIVELY NEW TO AIDA64 AND HAVE THE EXTREME VERSION BUT I HAVE NORICED THAT EVENTHOUGH I IMPORT A THEME FROM SOMEONE KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE IT, I HAVE AN ISSUE WHERE I CANT GET THE FAN SENSORS TO WORK, 

CAN SOME PLS INFORM ME ON HOW I GET THE FAN SPEEDS TO SHOWS, I UNDERSTAND HOW TO SELECT THE SESNSOR ITEM BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE SENSOR ITEM FOR THE FANS I HAVE CONNECTED, THE SENSOR DOESNT SEEM TO BE THERE FOR THE SYSTEM FANS, I HAVE IN TOTAL X5 system fans and a cpu fan, i would like to be able to display the gpu fan speed and the system fanm speeds for all fans i have connected , is this possible? i am not using water cooling at all, i only wish to be able to monitor the fan speeds 

i also wanted to be able to get the other sesnors working as well like dimm and voltage 

i have marked what i need help with 

pls can anyone shed some light here i reaslly would like to be able to monitor all these things as they are important to me 

i know i have the basics but i want to really monitor these things in particular

Screenshot (26).png