ASUS Z590-I Gaming AIO Pump Header Not Detected

Jason M

I've read through a number of older posts for previous chipsets that suggest installing the beta version as a solution for this. I have attempted this (and installed at least two subsequent newer versions) but the header on this board is still not detected. Is there a solution for this? Thanks!

• Jason M changed the title to ASUS Z590-I Gaming AIO Pump Header Not Detected
  • 4 months later...

I'm running into the same issue - did you ever find a solution???

The AIO Pump header IS working because the motherboard monitor and ASUS AI Suite are reporting RPMs of the pump. 

For what it's worth, I am running AIDA64 Extreme on another PC with an ASUS mobo and the pump is detected just fine. Both computer have Embedded Controller (EC) support and Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching enabled within Stability yet AIDA 64 does not detect this header.

Lastly, I have installed another piece of software to control fans and it scans and successfully finds the AIO Pump header so I'm not sure that there is an issue with the mobo or signal but rather something specific within AIDA64 Extreme