Zlib benchmark

i have checked stability of prime95 and Aida64. It works fantastic. Not that fussy kind of problem i am facing, everything is fine. benchamarks working good. so now the issue is that CPU's zlib bench in Aida64 is crashed everytime.

But what bothering me is its running stable on ram 11600k at 50/44. 3200mhz ,  cl14 with limited timing, but as i said, it's running stable. I have also found voltage issue in ram and cpu. Also fixed it later. Now the issue is with cpu temarature, it's running on  80-90. Not kind of i expect or it should be. Except this everything fixed and up to date, even my OS, window 10.

Anyone have suggetions? Please share.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed your post after posting the same problem. See this. I have been playing around with the voltages and after raising VCCSA to 1.29 and VCCIO to 1.21 seems to have fixed the problem. At least I cannot get it to crash anymore when I run ZLib. Have run the benchmark about a dozen times now with no crash. Hope this helps.