Where to put my sensor panel in case

BigWapo

2 hours ago, BigWapo said:

How did you attach them to the fans like that?

I attached 2 of the posts to the screen, i used this as an anchor point. I then removed a screw from a corner of 2 of the fans. This i where it got tricky, get someone to hold the screen in place, use a long cable to tie and run it around the post up through the hole of the fan, attach to the other end and tighten. Do this for the other side also, this is just a temporary measure, im trying to work out how to make a bracker for a permanent mount.

On 3/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Awol said:

I attached 2 of the posts to the screen, i used this as an anchor point. I then removed a screw from a corner of 2 of the fans. This i where it got tricky, get someone to hold the screen in place, use a long cable to tie and run it around the post up through the hole of the fan, attach to the other end and tighten. Do this for the other side also, this is just a temporary measure, im trying to work out how to make a bracker for a permanent mount.

so run like a post to the fan than use like a zip tie to that an have it go thru the corner.