Sensor panel disappears when playing games... Solved

StretchMaK

My sensor panel will go blank when I open a game like COD.  The screen will return as soon as I close the game. Like it gets pushed off the little screen.  Any help with this would be awesome.

My system is an EVGA X570 Dark,  AMD 5900x,  RTX3070Ti ftw3 and 32gig of ram. 1200w power supply.  The sensor panel screen maker is unknown to me. It is USB powered and has an HDMI input. 

Solved,  moved sensor screen to the left side in the Nvidia control panel. No more disappearing screen now.

• StretchMaK changed the title to Sensor panel disappears when playing games... Solved
  • 5 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, StretchMaK said:

My sensor panel will go blank when I open a game like COD.  The screen will return as soon as I close the game. Like it gets pushed off the little screen.  Any help with this would be awesome.

My system is an EVGA X570 Dark,  AMD 5900x,  RTX3070Ti ftw3 and 32gig of ram. 1200w power supply.  The sensor panel screen maker is unknown to me. It is USB powered and has an HDMI input. 

Solved,  moved sensor screen to the left side in the Nvidia control panel. No more disappearing screen now.

Does it still work fine?