Ukrainian translation

Djuri

Please fix. Portable computer section: each value can be "yes" or "no". You use "так" and "немає" but it must be "так" / "ні". "немає" - means that "it does not have something or somebody"

The Ukrainian translation wasn't done by us, but by Zenoviy Demianchuk. And since we don't speak Ukrainian, we cannot judge whether you are right or not about this particular issue. Please try to contact Zenoviy, and discuss this issue with him. As far as I can tell, "it does not have something" would be fine for the Portable Computer page, since it lists particular hardware components, and indicates whether the system has those components or not.

Regards,

Fiery

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Please tell me where you can send an improved version of the new Ukrainian translation AIDA64?

The Ukrainian translation wasn't done by us, but by Zenoviy Demianchuk. And since we don't speak Ukrainian, we cannot judge whether you are right or not about this particular issue. Please try to contact Zenoviy, and discuss this issue with him. As far as I can tell, "it does not have something" would be fine for the Portable Computer page, since it lists particular hardware components, and indicates whether the system has those components or not.

Regards,
Fiery