I finally made it work ! I first tried with Remote panel for Windows. It was sketchy. Really low refresh rate, many disconnects.. I tried many version of ADB, none worked. I then tried wifi, it was working perfectly fine. No more disconnect, refresh rate matching the setting in AIDA. Buuut I didn't like it with Wifi. Not optimal. Then I used USB tethering to connect Android device and PC via TCP/IP. Performance is great. There is still some things I need to figure out. I need to remove a default route added by Windows each time the device connect to pc, otherwise goodbye internet on pc. I still didn't find an elegant way to enable tethering automatically when usb is plugged. Otherwise, it's working really fine.