Available outside Google Play Store?

Khromagery

Please excuse me if the answer to this was somewhere obvious. I couldn't see it asked anywhere before (I did look).

I've been using AIDA64 for several years as a quick reference for what hardware is in my various Android devices. Very useful.
But now I have a device (a DJI RC PRO controller, running an Android 10 core) which does not have the Play Store (or associated services) available.

I can install APKs, and I can install things from the Amazon App Store. But no AIDA64.

Is there a solution available? Or is that just simply out of scope?
Thanks

2 hours ago, Khromagery said:

Please excuse me if the answer to this was somewhere obvious. I couldn't see it asked anywhere before (I did look).

I've been using AIDA64 for several years as a quick reference for what hardware is in my various Android devices. Very useful.
But now I have a device (a DJI RC PRO controller, running an Android 10 core) which does not have the Play Store (or associated services) available.

I can install APKs, and I can install things from the Amazon App Store. But no AIDA64.

Is there a solution available? Or is that just simply out of scope?
Thanks

You can download the APK package for the latest AIDA64 for Android app release from:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64droid