Moderno Collection - Hello, Surprise!

philipfreire

For those that have seen the teaser on the Share your SensorPanel page, it's finally here!
Been working on this for some time now and I'm happy to release the final version to the updated skin that was so popular on here.

It was awesome to see so many customize the original skin to their likings. Therefore I updated my first version to a more clean and modern design for 2023. I have also included the Roboto font family (by Christian Robertson) and 60+ popular brand logos for you to customize your sensor panel. If you have a bit of design/computer knowledge you can change the fonts and change the colors with design programs like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator. I have included all the images and vector artwork to make it easier for you to customize this skin to your builds.

I have also created a mini website to display the sensor panel and provide a download link to a ZIP file that also includes the required font for the themed sensor panel.
If you want to use the FPS for in game monitoring, you will need to download Guru3D RTSS RivaTurner Statistics Server. Otherwise, you can "hide" the FPS for a cleaner look.

For those wondering what screen I use to support this resolution - I use Waveshare 7inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (H) with Case, 1024×600, HDMI, IPS, Various Systems Support which you can pick up on Amazon (CDN | USD) for relatively cheap. Otherwise, you can use any display that supports 1920x1080.

This sensor panel, like the original is scaled for 1920x1080 display resolutions. Therefore it will not work properly on higher or lower resolutions. In order to rescale, I would have to redesign to each resolution, which would be extremely time consuming. 1920x1080 might be a bit overkill for a stats monitor, but I prefer the highest resolution possible for a 7" screen. This was the most requested feature, but I decided to focus strictly on 1920x1080.

If you like to download and test drive the Moderno Mk.I Sensor Panel visit: sensorpanel.freire.ca

I hope you all enjoy the refreshed design update, Cheers!

Please do not create derivative works based on the original artwork for the purpose to distribute and/or sell the artwork as your own or myself. Do not display the artwork on social media without my prior consent. All logos and trademarks used in the Moderno Mk.I Sensor Panel are property of their respected company and are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed.

Moderno-MkI-Preview.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 5inchguy said:

Is there any chance this can be adapted to 5' (800x480)?

It can be adapted to 800x480 but you would have to rescale all the artwork and redo the layout in AIDA64.
You can attempt it yourself or best option is to pick up a monitor that can scale up to a higher resolution.

• Like 1

• philipfreire changed the title to [RELEASED] Moderno Mk.I Sensor Panel
  • philipfreire changed the title to Moderno Mk.I Sensor Panel
On 2/5/2023 at 7:52 PM, philipfreire said:

I will consider this for a future update.

What are the most popular sizes people want to see?

Thanks for your feedback. 

1024x600 and for vertical one 600x1024 

Since it's rare to find someone using 1080p screen more monitoring the temps.

• philipfreire changed the title to [Updated] Moderno Collection

HI everyone! I've rebranded the Moderno Mk.I to the Moderno Collection and included two new color schemes. Moderno Mk.I has now become Moderno Classico. Two new additions include the Moderno Bianco & Moderno Nero

Main-Page-Hardware-Display.webp?w=902&ss

Along with that, I have redesigned the website and the new link - https://moderno.freire.ca/
I have also started a blog for announcements, future product updates, etc. - https://moderno.freire.ca/blog/

4 hours ago, Fredov87 said:

and finally...figured it out. everything working smoothly. 

Thank you Fredov87. You can customize it to display anything you like - say you dont want to see RPMs or load, you can change it to voltage or anything you prefer. Just take some time to tinker around with the software. 

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • philipfreire changed the title to Moderno Collection - v1.1 Released

Hello, Surprise!

Hello-Kitty-Display-Black-Static.webp?w=

A first for the Moderno collection; the Hello Kitty Sensor Panel. For a limited time only, get your Hello Kitty sensor panel! This theme will surely put a smile on the ladies faces out there looking for a pink theme for their desktop/workspace.

Enjoy and stay tuned for more color variations coming to the collection in the near future!

https://moderno.freire.ca/

• philipfreire changed the title to Moderno Collection - Hello, Surprise!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 2:40 PM, Creaky said:

Will you be doing any other colours schemes?

if not what size are the various dials? Would like to add some colour to them.

Colors are coming soon! You can see a preview on the main page of the website.. just scroll down. ;)

Stay tuned!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 6:52 PM, philipfreire said:

I will consider this for a future update.

What are the most popular sizes people want to see?

Thanks for your feedback. 

1200x800 would be nice - perfect for the Jonsbo D31/D41 screen.

Thanks!