High Flow next sensor is not displayed (partially)

Terminus
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

I have already searched a lot and thought I had found something several times. But at the end of the day, there is no solution to my problem.

Relevant configuration here:
Current Windows 10 (perhaps necessary: on Asus Z790 Apex) and current AIDA64, 2 x D5 Next pump + High Flow Next.
The problem: The water temperature sensor of the High Flow Next is not displayed in AIDA64 (is available in Aquasuite). However, the flow sensor of the High Flow Next can be selected. Only the sensors of the two pumps are available as water temperature sensors. A colleague in a forum has D5 Next + High Flow Next and both water temperature sensors are displayed there (perhaps AIDA64 does not display more than 2 temperature sensors?).
What can I do?
Maybe @Fiery can take care of this?

Would be very grateful for any help

• Solution
On 2/21/2023 at 7:05 AM, Terminus said:

I have already searched a lot and thought I had found something several times. But at the end of the day, there is no solution to my problem.

Relevant configuration here:
Current Windows 10 (perhaps necessary: on Asus Z790 Apex) and current AIDA64, 2 x D5 Next pump + High Flow Next.
The problem: The water temperature sensor of the High Flow Next is not displayed in AIDA64 (is available in Aquasuite). However, the flow sensor of the High Flow Next can be selected. Only the sensors of the two pumps are available as water temperature sensors. A colleague in a forum has D5 Next + High Flow Next and both water temperature sensors are displayed there (perhaps AIDA64 does not display more than 2 temperature sensors?).
What can I do?
Maybe @Fiery can take care of this?

Would be very grateful for any help

Yes, you're correct in your assumption that AIDA64 only supports up to two water temperature sensors across all Aqua Computer devices.  In the next AIDA64 beta update we'll increase it to four to make your setup work better.

• Like 1