Sensor panel not staying on top, in-game

BenderBlues

I searched for a solution and stumbled upon this forum. Wow, what an awesome group!

Spent way to much time on my first panel.... after coming here and seeing all the ones made, damn do I feel like a noob. Many of those are mind blowing! Well done.

I have AIDA to run at start up and minimized to tray, after boot, sensor panel shows on desktop.

However, when launching any title, no where to be seen. Looked for hotkeys to enable in-game panel but I didn't see any, did I overlook?

93b6.png

Thank You and keep up the great work I've seen, damn!

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Hello. You cant use the Aida64 sensor panel or the OSD on-top, as ingame overlay. It works only on your desktop. If you want any sensor info ingame, use the msi afterburner software.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Hello. You cant use the Aida64 sensor panel or the OSD on-top, as ingame overlay. It works only on your desktop. If you want any sensor info ingame, use the msi afterburner software.

Ohhh damn. I spent all that time assuming it would or could be used as an in-game overlay.

Damn!