Bought an Asus product, no key?

mindz2

Hello,

I have the ROG RYUJIN III 360 that comes with a one-year subscription to AIDA 64 Extreme, but i can't seem to find the key to activate it? So I end up with a trail version. Can someone help me to activate this product?

Thank you.

8 hours ago, mindz2 said:

Hello,

I have the ROG RYUJIN III 360 that comes with a one-year subscription to AIDA 64 Extreme, but i can't seem to find the key to activate it? So I end up with a trail version. Can someone help me to activate this product?

Thank you.

You can download AIDA64 via the Asus Armoury Crate application.  In case your hardware comes with a full AIDA64 version, Armoury Create will download such a package for you and install a pre-registered AIDA64 copy for you.

8 hours ago, Fiery said:

You can download AIDA64 via the Asus Armoury Crate application.  In case your hardware comes with a full AIDA64 version, Armoury Create will download such a package for you and install a pre-registered AIDA64 copy for you.

Got it fixed, apparently I downloaded the wrong AIDA64 from Armoury Crate which was from my motherboard that one has a 60 days trial.