T-Sensor not being read

Kurgan

I have Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero wi-fi motherboard and my sensor panel stopped working this morning. Aida hangs at detecting sensors.  It might not be your sensor going bad.

Status update: I did a power supply shutdown and Aida detected the sensors successfully and the sensor panel reappeared.

Edited by Corotan
Status update

So it seems, that randomly, every couple of days, my sensor panel will read NaN °C from the "T_Sensor" under temperatures. 
Restarting AIDA 64 Extreme does not solve it. Rebooting the PC doesn't fix it, even powering off the PC and restarting does not solve it issue. I have even reinstalled AIDA 64, and still got the same result.

Powering down my PC and turning off the power supply, waiting a few seconds, then powering back up does solve the issue for a day or two.

As mentioned above, this is with my Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, I am using the latest version of AIDA 64 Extreme (registered) and Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...