Support for Radeon 6000 Series VRAM temp sensor

JPetrillo13

15 hours ago, JPetrillo13 said:

I saw some older topics about this and it seems they will not support us at all... 

Well he did at least download my dump but yeah didn't get much further I gave him my 7900XTX info yesterday

Edit: He downloaded that dump too so...

I mean if he'd engage I would happily try some beta versions to test it I've been paying for my license since it was Everest..

21 hours ago, INSTG8R said:

Well he did at least download my dump but yeah didn't get much further I gave him my 7900XTX info yesterday

Edit: He downloaded that dump too so...

I mean if he'd engage I would happily try some beta versions to test it I've been paying for my license since it was Everest..

I am so sorry but the one who downloaded your file was me. I really hope they would add support for this. Thank you so much for trying sir.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 5:53 AM, JPetrillo13 said:

I am so sorry but the one who downloaded your file was me. I really hope they would add support for this. Thank you so much for trying sir.

I mean the thing is HWinfo can do it so there is no reason that AIDA can't do it too in fact if I wasn't so loyal to Finalwire and my G19s LCD support(I have been using this since it was Everest with my G15)HWInfo also has support for my LCD. But I have spent far too much time doing my layouts and still tweaking them I would seriously give HWInfo a try. I mean I have always renewed my license for the LCD and currently have a 2 year license.

But not only can HWinfo show VRAM temps it also shows regular RAM temps as well. Overall the sensor data we get with AIDA is very much lacking in comparison so any way to get them to improve it I will try my best to get them the info and incentive to improve