Help/Recommendations -ax206 display sensor panel (3.5" 480x320)

axle2u

hello all, thanks for reading

recently ive aquired an ax206 sensor display panel, -mostly out of curiousity

ive managed to get it up and running without any instructions or links included in the purchase, purely by research on the web

unit was sold as a plug and play, easy to use....(Bullsh*t) the only thing i got in box from amazon was display and usb cable, -no instructions and not plug and play

now when I do a search here, 98% of everything I see, awesome great stuff, goregous displays by many, many talented people, IS WAY TOO BIG RESOLUTION for me

so couple of quick questions to toss out there, 1) is there really only 4 pages of specific 480x320 axlcd files for share ??

and 2) i am not opposed to designing my own sensor panels, think I can do it, but what software do you recommend  ??

thankyou all for your advice, good direction and time, for helping me find my path forward

very much appreciated, 

-terry

kanukistan, north of the 49th

On 12/10/2023 at 9:29 AM, axle2u said:

so couple of quick questions to toss out there, 1) is there really only 4 pages of specific 480x320 axlcd files for share ??

Apparently yes.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:29 AM, axle2u said:

and 2) i am not opposed to designing my own sensor panels, think I can do it, but what software do you recommend  ??

I just use Paint and parts from other panels that are already made.

This video will help 

thank you, i will look into this

i have already started on creating my own, almost done.

But I like this advice as well, to hunt down what is alreay made, and repurpose  parts of it, thats slick

going to post my first screen 480x320, soon, just doing finishing touches, and researching fan speed

my aida64 is trial, and it does not include fan sensors, I need a work around for that somehow, to incorporate cpu and gpu fan speeds on my alien laptop (has gaming card)....i find the whole thing very intriguing, a challange, and cool as shit...lol

-terry