Temperature Sensor not seen in Aida64

JaM

Hello,

I'm a new user of Aida64 and I'm trying to create a sensor panel to be shown on an lcd screen in my computer.

I have an Alphacool coolant temperature sensor plugged in into my motherboard (ASUS ROG B650E-I).

The sensor reading is correctly shown in FanControl software to modify fans and pump speed according to coolant temperature, but I cannot find the sensor in the available sensors of Aida64.

Is there anything to do to enable it?

Thank you in adavance

To add some more details, here is a screenshoot of the situation.

On the left the temperatures retrieved by FanControl, where the external temperature sensor is shown as "Temperature #1" as expected.

On the right the temperature sensors retrieved by Aida64: for the motherboard there is a single temperature, corresponfing to "Temperature #2" and then a T_Sensor, corresponding to "Temperature #6".

Motherboard is Asus Rog Strix B650E-I Gaming Wifi with BIOS version 1616 released in May 2023.

External temperature sensor is Alphacool Eiszapfen Temperature Sensor connected to the 2 pin T_Sensor port on the motherboard.

Immagine2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to update Aida64 to latest beta release and the motherboard firmware from 1616 to the latest version 2412 (released January 30th) but nothing changed again... I've also opened a ticket on January 15th, still unanswered.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:38 AM, JaM said:

To add some more details, here is a screenshoot of the situation.

On the left the temperatures retrieved by FanControl, where the external temperature sensor is shown as "Temperature #1" as expected.

On the right the temperature sensors retrieved by Aida64: for the motherboard there is a single temperature, corresponfing to "Temperature #2" and then a T_Sensor, corresponding to "Temperature #6".

Motherboard is Asus Rog Strix B650E-I Gaming Wifi with BIOS version 1616 released in May 2023.

External temperature sensor is Alphacool Eiszapfen Temperature Sensor connected to the 2 pin T_Sensor port on the motherboard.

Immagine2.png

Isn't T_sensor the sensor that you are looking for in Aida64?

23 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Isn't T_sensor the sensor that you are looking for in Aida64?

No, T_sensor in Aida is showing Temperature#6 (from FanControl list), but my real temperature sensor is the #1, not shown in Aida (and I'm pretty sure it is the correct one because of the temperature change during benchmarks)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Three months without an answer, not even to the open ticket. 

Not even "this is not a function we want to implement" or "we are not capable of doing it".

Very good for a paid product... 

You’ll thank me later.  But here is the answer you’ve all been waiting for!

ASUS has its own version of AIDA64 and you must get it and install it from Armoury Crate!  Once you install the version from ASUS, its all rainbows and sunshine.

So download Armoury Crate and get Aida from within the Tools section, Utilities Tab.