Brightness of sensor panel

catch22

1 hour ago, catch22 said:

I am having problems trying to dim my sensor panel. Can anyone help. (There are no controls on it and if I do anything with windows it dims my main display as well. 

best

Catch22

Aida64 has nothing to do with the brightness of your panel. You need to find the manual for it. Many panels change brightness by pushing a button on the back.

What panel do you have?  

I see that the panel has a remote to control the RGB lighting it is a shame that they did not include a way to control the panel brightness. I have heard of some people finding brightness controls buried under the case enclosure.

My only suggestion is to contact the manufacturer and ask them.

Just for fun I decided to look if there was a way to control the brightness of a secondary screen and found this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-control-brightness-of-multiple-monitors-on-windows

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I see that the panel has a remote to control the RGB lighting it is a shame that they did not include a way to control the panel brightness. I have heard of some people finding brightness controls buried under the case enclosure.

My only suggestion is to contact the manufacturer and ask them.

Just for fun I decided to look if there was a way to control the brightness of a secondary screen and found this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-control-brightness-of-multiple-monitors-on-windows

Enjoy!

has it work?