I'll teach you everything you need to know to make a template. ♥ / Vou te ensinar tudo o que vc precisa saber para fazer uma template. ♥

colirx

Acabei de criar esse canal no YouTube para te ensinar tudo o que você precisa saber para criar um template no AIDA64, vem comigo. ♥

-------------------------------------------------- ---------

Acabei de criar esse canal no youtube para ensinar tudo o que você precisa saber para criar um template no AIDA64, vem comigo. ♥

Clique aqui / AIDA64 template tutorial / Tutorial de como fazer templates para o AIDA64 / Clique aqui

LOL.jpg

g.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, colirx said:

Acabei de criar esse canal no YouTube para te ensinar tudo o que você precisa saber para criar um template no AIDA64, vem comigo. ♥

-------------------------------------------------- ---------

Acabei de criar esse canal no youtube para ensinar tudo o que você precisa saber para criar um template no AIDA64, vem comigo. ♥

Clique aqui / AIDA64 template tutorial / Tutorial de como fazer templates para o AIDA64 / Clique aqui

Nice job! I just wish it was in English, Portuguese might be difficult for most people ;)

13 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Ah! I forgot to change subtitles to English! Works fine;)

If you like the video, I would be grateful if you could like and comment something there. New channel you know how it is lol... it needs engagement, otherwise it won't grow.

2 hours ago, colirx said:

If you like the video, I would be grateful if you could like and comment something there. New channel you know how it is lol... it needs engagement, otherwise it won't grow.

Sure thing, but you will not know it is me because I use an old account on YouTube with a different name. Is that really your face in the video thumbnail? ;)

5 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Sure thing, but you will not know it is me because I use an old account on YouTube with a different name. Is that really your face in the video thumbnail? ;)

No, I put images from the Canva website in the thumbnails.

• 1 month later...

Maybe try posting to a Brazilian forum. You might get some interest.

I dont think too many people are going to try and read the subs while trying to watch a vid at same time.

I see posting this as nothing more than trying to promote your youtube channel. If you truly want to help here, post an English language video.