Need help settting up status monitor! New to Aida64

Ryakatsuki

Hi there,

I just bought this external monitor but I have no idea how to set this up.

Can anyone help me out? 

8.8in Computer Temp Monitor, PC Sensor Panel IPS Display voor AIDA64 USB C CPU GPU SSD Data Temperatuur Monitor voor Raspberry Pi voor Linux, voor Windows (Zwart) : Amazon.nl: Elektronica

This is the monitor, I'm trying to use a template skin for Aida 64 but I don't know how to get the display to work...

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Ryakatsuki said:

Hi there,

I just bought this external monitor but I have no idea how to set this up.

Can anyone help me out? 

8.8in Computer Temp Monitor, PC Sensor Panel IPS Display voor AIDA64 USB C CPU GPU SSD Data Temperatuur Monitor voor Raspberry Pi voor Linux, voor Windows (Zwart) : Amazon.nl: Elektronica

This is the monitor, I'm trying to use a template skin for Aida 64 but I don't know how to get the display to work...

Thanks in advance!

In settings select sensor panel and you will see this windowScreenshot2024-02-23004501.png.8ca2e8ebddaaed909b264cd974f0882a.png.

Click 'show sensor panel' then input your resolution and click apply.

You should see a sample template appear. Right click on it and select sensor panel manager and this window should appear 

Screenshot2024-02-23005349.png.a0d97361c3ecfcc5ad396de680e8df63.png

Click on import and load your template. 

You need to set up your second monitor in Windows display settings and then drag the template window over to the second monitor. Watch this, it will start at the place that tells you what to do