NETWORK Sensors

48 minutes ago, Openmaximux said:

Hello, I need help with RED sensors.
I don't know what the network sensors are, now they are on the Wifi but of course they don't show me anything.
Can you help me?
Thank you

The network sensors monitor your network connections like WIFI, LAN, ethernet. You need to test them all until you find which ones are active. Put a gauge on all of them then go download something and see which ones respond.  

30 minutes ago, Openmaximux said:

Although it is not a problem, but it also does not indicate the revolutions of the graphics card fans.

Are you using paid aida64 and what version you got? What graphics card do you have?

4 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Are you using paid aida64 and what version you got? What graphics card do you have?

Yes, it is a paid version, it must be the last one since I installed it recently.
The graphics card is an AMD Radeon RX-6600

Just now, Openmaximux said:

Yes, it is a paid version, it must be the last one since I installed it recently.

I don't include the version because I'm writing from my work computer and I have it installed on my home computer.

32 minutes ago, Openmaximux said:

Strange, this post says it is supported

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/10682-aida64-v685-is-out/#comment-48519

GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon RX 6600, Radeon RX 6650 XT, Radeon RX 6700, Radeon RX 6750 XT, Radeon RX 6800, Radeon RX 6900, Radeon RX 6950 XT, Radeon VII Series

Make a bug report in the bug report section and do a USB dump