Questions about AIDA64

if i wanted to just use AIDA64 sensor panel for only monitoring a bunch of stuff like temps, fps, vram usage and storage space and a few other things would AIDA64 extreme be what I'm looking for or do i need a higher version? i also don't understand the buy vs renew is buying it permanent or is it a subscription? I do not really understand.

i see DRAM timings is not a part of Aida64 extreme does this mean i wont be able to monitor dram timings in sensor panel? also if i get Aida64 now and then 6 years later get an rtx 6090 would i need to renew my Aida64 version to support the new hardware being the rtx6090 or the updates are only bug fixes?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 10:35 PM, PumpedMLgsniper said:

i see DRAM timings is not a part of Aida64 extreme does this mean i wont be able to monitor dram timings in sensor panel? 

I see Memory Timings. That is not good enough?

On 3/26/2024 at 10:35 PM, PumpedMLgsniper said:

if i get Aida64 now and then 6 years later get an rtx 6090 would i need to renew my Aida64 version to support the new hardware being the rtx6090 or the updates are only bug fixes?

Updates contain both, new hardware and bugfixes. You would need to upgrade.