Sensors Gone Missing

Aida64 Extreme, latest version. 7.20.6802.  Have been using this release since March.  Shut down my PC last night, April 6 and went to bed.  Woke up this am, powered on.  Aida started and my CPU Temps-GONE, CPU Utilization remains. Everything related to my DIMMS are gone, My GPU temps are gone, but utilization is there.  This is the strangest behavior.

Here’s what I’ve done, to no avail.  Full install.  Reinstall.  No Go;  Full uninstall.  Roll back to version 6.80.  Same behavior, missing same items.  Upgraded in place to latest version.  Same missing sensors.  I’m at a loss.  Ideas welcome.   FYI: CPUID HWMonitor shows EVERYTHING.  And, nothing missing in any of my other HW monitoring solutions.  Just AIDA 64

Clearly some corruption here, but can’t seem to figure out where it’s coming from.  Very odd. 

I can‘T explain why or what happened but I do have it solved.  I’m running an ASUS MB and they have a version of AIDA64 that comes directly from them and is downloaded through Armoury Crate.  I was able to reinstall the version that they have and all is right in the world again.  I have no idea what caused this to fail in the first place!  But whatever. It’s working now, mostly.

I still can’t the sensor panel to run on a dedicated 1920x515 monitor when my main display is set to 150% display scaling that is the recommended setting. Still trying to make the sensor panel display without having to run my scaling at 100%.  

I am having the exact same issues as you. CPU Temps and MOB Temps are gone, but the GPU temps remains.

Even that scaling problem is really annoying. However it seem to reset to normal scaling every now and then, if I lock it and line it up in the top right corner of my 6" screen. Sometimes opening and closing the program helps to rescale it to normal %.

On 4/7/2024 at 9:04 PM, SCUBA-FAN said:

I still can’t the sensor panel to run on a dedicated 1920x515 monitor when my main display is set to 150% display scaling that is the recommended setting. Still trying to make the sensor panel display without having to run my scaling at 100%.  

You probably know about this already but I will repost it just in case. By the way, even though this works for me most of the time I still have the same problem happen sometimes.

Read this:

Scaling issues?

Q: I import a sensorpanel and its changes the size and re-aranged objects

Q: How to avoid scaling problems with sensor panels?

A: Two things usually cause that

• You do not have the proper font installed. (The default font is loaded instead)
  • You do not have Windows scaling set to 100%

A: When creating a sensor panel, make sure that you set the scaling in Windows to 100% and that the resolution in Aida64 is correct. The manually set sensor panel dimensions are saved directly in the sensor panel file and are automatically applied when loading for the first time.

Q: How to check the panel size?

• Right click on "Aida64" Task bar Icon > Settings > SensorPanel > SensorPanel Size

Scaling issues? (Windows)

Fix: Try setting "DPI compatibility mode" for aida64.exe

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself. Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme) aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart Windows > Load/import panel and check if it works now.

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

Troubleshooting not working?

Users who have this scaling problem and cannot resolve the error with the known "fixes" unfortunately have to manually re-align each individual object.